The say something nice thread.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saraday...ummmm i dont know any of you. However, We all like to deface public property or appreciate the defilement of aformentioned property so you all chill in my book. Except whoever warned me 25% and any porkbooties that may be using the board to gather data...........If you fall inot one of them categories you can lick the southwest side of my left testicles. If you dont fall into them categories.......... i wish nothing but ---------- meaningless sex, fat sacks, stacks of paper, and successful bombing runs for the restof 2k5

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jun 14 2005, 10:12 PM

i bet 2blazzed roles a nice blunt

to be honest, i was never the blunt roller of the crew, everyone knew how to roll blunts so skilled that i never bothered, so my blunt skills arent to perfection, but whenever a joint has to be rolled, i roll them, people call me to roll them joints, they come out perfect and burn longer then a blunt anyway.

Originally posted by saraday+Jun 15 2005, 12:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Jun 15 2005, 12:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Jun 15 2005, 12:41 AM

saraday...ummmm i dont know any of you.

there's more than 1 saraday??

[/b]

you are the one and only...If someone offered to trade me an avacado, some hommus, and some hot chips for Sara Day.... even though i dont know you........... i would deny the request and up the ante to an avacado. some hommus, hot blue chips, two 4 packs of Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA. and a dime of Kindbud

If my demands werent met in less than a minute I woud become rather hostile and demand the fair treatment and safe return of Saraday

wait........ why be nice.............nice is for pussies, grandparents bunnies and flowers. I hope all you fucktards that rack paint get caught because it makes paint more exennsive for me. I hope the people that are making gas expensive die from testicular menengitis. I hope my X girlfriend sleeps with one of my foes and gets an STD, I hope the prez gets the clap. I hope my boss gets the clap. I HOPE EVERYBODY THAT HAS EVER DOUBETED ME GETS GONOREAH

You posted pics of some ladies you have conquered. I like to invade random inconsequential sluts since i become single. too i never been bothered by mr pffffffffft. I respect him and value his opinion. Anybody that has anything negative to say about mrpfffffffft is a herb in my catelogue