The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

2 companies I just plain don't get or understand...RVCA & WESC . Brian carries both brands at the skateshop , and people seem to eat that shit up , oh well . LRG I understand , because they've been around for a while now , and some of their t-shirts I actually have bought and are pretty rad .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have 1 RVCA shirt ... there have been a few others I liked. Initially I liked the thought of an artist collective, guest artist concept but never saw any product that showed that at all.

Then if you go out to some clubs around me and all you see are douchebags wearing RVCA tees. That alone has swayed me away from them for good.

The one other tee they had I wanted and never got was RVCA done in the Anaheim Angels A style ... with the halo on the A.

angels_A_logo_04.jpg

http://theberrics.com/nickmullins.php

Nick Mullins.

For those who skip over the first video because there isn't skating in it: The kid has a staph infection thats spread to his lungs and other parts of his body, and is in the hospital currently. Unknown how well he'll be able to recover. Some kid emailed Steve Berra and brought it to his attention, and Berra ended up getting in contact with his filmer and getting a new edit of a bunch of his footage.

TLDR: unsponsored kid rips and his filmer is really good too.

wow, an amazing part and quite inspiring story... hopefully he gets back on a board...

ha, you could tell even haslam was like what the fuck? chris haslam just lost? that gonzalez kid came out left fucking field, never even heard of that kid.

cant say im too bummed haslam lost, i figured it would come down to him and cole, and i thought cole would have taken it anyway. this makes it a little more interesting.

i saw david gonzales, chris haslma, mark appleyard and luan de oliveira skating a handrail a couple months back. that fool david gonzales is retardedly small. like midget status. did a mean switch frontside noseslide down the rail though. that luan de oliveira kid did a 540 on flatground too. retarded

for some unknown reason i had completely missed the fact that haslam's first round was against david gonzalez. that little midget motherfucker is ridiculously good. Flip knows how to snatch up amazing young foreign kids before people have ever even heard of them, then by the time you first start seeing them in ads and videos, they're blowing peoples' minds. I can't wait for the new flip video, largely because i want to see new penny footage, but their whole team kills it as well.

edit: ah, he wasnt originally in the lineup, thats why i missed it. Also, how exactly are the brackets working with them having already replaced like 5 people? seems pretty dumb to me that if you picked someone to win or lose, and then they replace that person that your vote automatically goes to whoever got their spot.

I'm hoping to see it come to to david, pudwill or booze and tits vs jerry. I'd rather see any of them in the final over cole.

haha in the pregame interview between haslam and david haslam was saying something like "i cant believe i am playing a 12 year old in SKATE" and you hear from off screen david screaming IM FUCKIN 19 YEARS OLD! hahaha i was shocked. i thought i was short and I am prolly a good foot or so taller than this guy