The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why's that?

Just because its fun to see some upsets, and that would more than likely mean there were some great games where someone is busting out some crazy shit to get cole. I mean, cole was able to do a bunch of vallely's old school tricks that he's probably never even done before, so if someone is going to beat him he's either going to be having an off day or they're really stepping it up and doing some nutty flip tricks that i want to see. Its not that i dislike cole, i'd just rather see some good games than blowouts. If those good games result in him winning, thats cool by me too, but its a lot more fun when people are getting beat on interesting tricks and not just fucking up switch flips and shit.

Overall i'm rooting for jerry, but there are going to be a lot of really good match ups that could go either way before the final.

Some kid did a forward flip in a game of S.K.A.T.E. the other day.

I didn't even know it existed. Haha. It is so fucking cool. I feel like I am gunna chip the shit out of my nose trying it though. I can't pop high enough to flip it all the way around.

This is what the forward flip looks like:

People have been doing that trick for years now.

Down stairs and shit too.

i'm 30, and still rock old school decks... you've probably been getting pushed off your board for as long as i been alive... bring back slimeballs! and get rid of the groupie.. this aint the riding jocks thread..

If you're 30 and rocking oldschool decks, then you're a failure.

I or someone I know probably robbed you for your board if you ever came though Love Park back in the day.

If you're 30 and rocking oldschool decks, then you're a failure.

I or someone I know probably robbed you for your board if you ever came though Love Park back in the day.

hahah, yeah right pussy, i grew uo too early to keep skating... but the last board i was riding on is the first one i picked back up.. i wouldn't have if my son wasn't into it.. skater's nowadays are mostly some tight pants wearing faggots, who wish they could steal skateboards.. i'll support the 3% that are still cool though.. f'n hipsters try to take everything, kill yourself homo