The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

does anybody know of a good DIY tool for finishing concrete? i plan on building a small illegal type spot with quickcrete and want to spend very little money as im not sure how long itll last. ive got some concrete experience and have helped in building some spots but am not sure how to do it without proper tools. anybody know how to make your own floats?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously man, I'll watch the BATB flatground stuff and say to myself that i could do most of those tricks when i was skating every day, then see a part like Josiah Gatlyn and wonder how things like that happen. How do you wiff through a game of skate with fairly sloppy tricks, then come through with some of the most retarded shit ever in that recruit clip? That long ass smith across the flatbar was pretty impressive, as was the 360flip to smith, 360flip to crooked grind, kickflip on the vert wall, and the lipslide 450(?) shove out. The 360 heelflip into the short bank was nice, and he's got some sick style on his 360flips, especially that switch one over the gate.

For all of those wondering who josiah gatlyn is, turns out he won the bang yourself 2 competition theberrics had a few months back and thats how he started getting parts on there.

Berrics recruit (just got upped today, but i'd imagine it will be on youtube sometime tomorrow if you can't figure out how to find it on theberrics): http://theberrics.com/dailyops.php

Josiah Gatlyn Bangin': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qITeh5YmyAQ

Bang Yourself 2 winning part:

PS: he's fucking good, and all three of these are short and well worth watching.

since it probably got lost back a page, here are two other josiah gatlyn clips.