The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jerry Hsu and Kenny Anderson are two of my favorites. I was almost bummed to see they were playing each other. I've seen Jerry Hsu drop some of the most insane tricks in videos, so I knew the kid was game. I hope he busts out the front foot impossible at some point.

20 bucks says he wouldnt have done it if wasnt on video.

Recently goes AM for deathwish and now hes fighting security guards for no real reason. What a surprise...

I mean if the guy had made the first move I would be like sure knock his ass out. But whatever I really dont care haha.

bump for any crits/comments on the skating (not filming)

I use to love that park. Then it got way too into fashion and shit. Everyone has black Converse, brown pants and a flannel or something. And they just sit there on the C ledge and don't skate. fuck Bellevue Plaza. I'll be there tomorrow filming.

I use to love that park. Then it got way too into fashion and shit. Everyone has black Converse, brown pants and a flannel or something. And they just sit there on the C ledge and don't skate. fuck Bellevue Plaza. I'll be there tomorrow filming.

hahaha im not gonna argue that I see where your coming from. I skate there a lot and I know a lot of the locals but if im there to skate then im there to skate. So you wont find me posted up on the c ledge to often.

I thought i reconized the name ryan lay.

az local.

he pretty much disappeared down here.

Did he? That's weird. He's an awesome skater. I wonder what happened? Alot of the videos I like to watch are from Arizona. I don't know why haha. Buster O'Shea and Tim Vasquez are amazing filmers,

I'm pretty sure I've seen you skating at Bellevue enigmatic. I'm always with bnut and michael patterson and shit. say waddup!

Word, ive been going at like 9 or 10 since its to fucking hot to do shit during the day right now. But yeah Ive probably seen you around the plaza or sea skate or something.

Word, ive been going at like 9 or 10 since its to fucking hot to do shit during the day right now. But yeah Ive probably seen you around the plaza or sea skate or something.

How long are the lights on during the summer? I'm already banned from SeaSkate. Fuck Seattle Center security guards.