The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jerry Hsu destroyed Kenny Anderson. Its not up on youtube yet, but is on theberrics and i'm sure it'll be on youtube in the next hour or so. It would not surprise me in the least if he makes it to the final round against haslam or cole, and i honestly think he has a good chance against either of them.

I thought Jerry Hsu would be great in the BATB, but even i was surprised. He didn't miss one trick. Kenny Anderson is no slouch, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6DtrJqb8uQ

That Vallely Battle Commander really surprised me. I've always thought Mike V was good, but some of the tricks he pulled were just insane. The step-hop up the 7 set (2:04) was pretty fucking bonkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcK1cslWSM

I also think Chad Muska must have trained to learn how to be such a fucking fool. There's no way that's just natural ability. Every time he pops up he looks like a new kind of jackass.

• Like 1

whoever said those kids were pussys for waiting until their friend with the gun in his face did something must have never had a gun pointed at their face, you dont just charge headfirst at a dude with a barrel pointed at your friends grill when you dont have anything but your fists and a skateboard. kid waited it out and sounded like he tried to talk the kid into just going the fuck away, then saw a chance and took it. handled it pretty well.

Exactly.

my bad.. i just thought kid has skills, i could never do that shit. he aint even lookin half the time

thats true. but spending that much time and money on a wooden tech deck is pretty gay.. they had a link to his website store or whatever and it was 60 bucks for a set of tech deck wheels.

STOMPED OUT PROPERLY.

That kid had balls to attack a guy with a gun.

No matter how dumb the situation was.

If I was that kid I would not have stopped beating the shit out of that kid. I would love the chance to beat the shit out of some sureno mexican who thinks he's tough with all of my friends.. that shoulda gone on a bit longer

the dew tour came to boston this weekend, i wasnt around but a bunch of friends went, i guess dave bachinsky did a 270 backlip bs flip out down one of the rails then went up and did a blunt on a quarter piupe and popped off and did a fs 180 into this bank next to it.

and koston scored a 7.75 for his run..... thats 7.75 out of a 100 haha. when my boy told me that i was like ya so, 7.75 out of 10 aint the worst, and he was just like naw man, out of 100. i laughed.

i cant fucking believe anderson lost.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

honestly, how was it surprising at all? Jerry's got such a retardedly huge bag of tricks and dude is always consistent. You're talking about a guy who has footage of him at like age 13 just skating back and forth in his garage doing double flips, nollie 360 flips, all sorts of crazy shit for back then. Not saying Kenny Anderson isn't good, but it was pretty much a given Jerry was going to beat him, i just didn't expect a total shutout.