The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

My homie Michael Patterson as a kid. He's insane. He can do anything first try and can learn any trick in like 2 minutes.

I used to skate with this guy back when I first started skating. I thought he was the best skater ever hahaha. He quit to sell weed or coke or something.

Some 04' footage hahaha. You can see throwback Gravette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kYXuAOiMY8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
does anyone on here know of a way to get some art from old deck images?

im looking for the art from an enjoi series where they had a bunch of musicians from the 80's.

basically i need jerry hsu's graphic, it had prince on it.

i searched allover for it and cant find it.

help?

Look for this book in your local library , it might just have what you're looking for .

756-3.jpg

does anyone on here know of a way to get some art from old deck images?

im looking for the art from an enjoi series where they had a bunch of musicians from the 80's.

basically i need jerry hsu's graphic, it had prince on it.

i searched allover for it and cant find it.

help?

ive been trying to figure the same thing out.. im lookin for the old stereo graphic with just the guitar-shotgun. cant find it.

colin fiske used to be cooler, like when Coliseum was still around.

he and a few other people completely fucked up a "locals only" type spot my crew of dudes created and built by bringing a bunch of unwanted people there who would otherwise would have never known about it, who eventually got the spot blown up by other random ass kids and eventually police, and it was one of the best places i ever skated. hes on the shit list.

also, Boardwalk.... $200 for a complete, suck my nuts.

PJ Ladd Battle Commander is up on the berrics. not up on youtube yet, but i'd imagine it will be by sometime this afternoon. Its good, but to be honest i was kinda expecting more. Josiah Gatlyn's Recruit video slays it. To be fair though, it also slays the vast majority of the shit up on the berrics by pros.