The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you're talking about the foundation on the right where the trees are, thats where he ollied it from.

You could be right, and I could be wrong.

But 23 years of skateboarding tells me that he's probably popping from that bump.

That plus the leaves and shit that looks like something just ran through them.

Personally, I think it makes it all that much sicker if he was able to pop like that instantly after riding off that drop.

Show me anything he did that was exceptional besides be funny on camera.

Even then it was nothing more than the typical skate kid showing out for the camera.

I'm saying, doing the same tricks over the same obstacles does not a pro make.

Having fat tongues in your shoes and bearing covers as wheels was all it took to be pro back then.

I'm glad the standards changed.

Respect for the dead and all, but be honest with yourselves...he was no better than any local at Love Park.

That *mega ramp shit is the definition of robotic skating, and has zero at all to do with style.

The more you open your mouth on this subject the more you prove that you don't know WTF you're talking about.

As usual.

You're right dude.

Super fat/huge and tweaked out 540's have absolutely no style at all.

But stiff and sketchy 900's are oozing with it.

Fuck outta here.

edit: Also who said I don't skate? Is it because I don't hang out in here posting youtube clips all day?

But 23 years of skateboarding tells me that he's probably popping from that bump.

Personally, I think it makes it all that much sicker if he was able to pop like that instantly after riding off that drop.

you sir are a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Show me anything he did that was exceptional besides be funny on camera.

Even then it was nothing more than the typical skate kid showing out for the camera.

I'm saying, doing the same tricks over the same obstacles does not a pro make.

Having fat tongues in your shoes and bearing covers as wheels was all it took to be pro back then.

I'm glad the standards changed.

Respect for the dead and all, but be honest with yourselves...he was no better than any local at Love Park.

Harold Hunter was around since before bearing covers and fat tongues.

Sounds like you're just hating on the time period that he was on top of his game.

Watch the Westgate B-sides ... You cant pop that high, that flat without tons of room.

A pop up that thing after the foundation would look like a rocket to the moon ... not such a flatly evened out push forward.