The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

How the fuck you gonna hate on skinny street boards, then turn around and "skate the shit out of" a fucking banana board with some freestyle trucks? :confused:

First of all DAO , this thing ain't built for doing 360 flips , or backside lipslides on a hubba . It's a Cruiser , nothing more . Yeah I hate most NEW decks that are made under 7.5" , but this doesn't count . Have you seen the Habitat Cruisers that have a cork top layer that doesn't require grip ? Those things are a lot of fun to ride . :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL....I'm 6'1" & tipping the scales at 215-220lb these days . I saw a picture of me when I was 17 and I was 170-175lb . :lol:

im 6'5" and 235lbs....i feel your pain. i wreck decks. when i was a teenager i use to skate powell blanks because they were 15-20 bucks cheaper than everything else. just to have new pop because i knew i was snappin that shit in less than a month. fuck being a giant and skateboarding.

First of all DAO , this thing ain't built for doing 360 flips , or backside lipslides on a hubba . It's a Cruiser , nothing more . Yeah I hate most NEW decks that are made under 7.5" , but this doesn't count . Have you seen the Habitat Cruisers that have a cork top layer that doesn't require grip ? Those things are a lot of fun to ride . :cool:

I havn't seen a board that was under 7.5 since 1994.

And I know you aint trying to bust no 360 flips on that banana board, I was just busting your balls.

That cork top shit sounds stupid though.

bachinsky is a beast, hes a good dude. i've skated with him and the kids he grew up skating with a few times, hes the cooler and more level headed one of the bunch which i always found funny cause he was the best skater out of them and they all had pretty big egos.

but im not saying i know bachinsky.

ramp tramps are so obnoxious and rarely ever look like that.

I have some new park footage of myself. I might post up later if anyone has been following my slow painfull progression over the last year. I wish I still had some of the footage from like two winters back when I was living in boston for comparative purposes.

The filming on that sucked. Bump Psyhcoskate though.

thats because it was filmed with a handi cam where you cant turn steady shot off by someone who doesnt film. And yeah psychoskate was dope.

Edit: I caught part of the sno con demo by the way that you were in. I actually didnt know it was going on so I ended up skating woodland instead but erryone was killin the new sea skate. dope shit.

thats because it was filmed with a handi cam where you cant turn steady shot off by someone who doesnt film. And yeah psychoskate was dope.

Edit: I caught part of the sno con demo by the way that you were in. I actually didnt know it was going on so I ended up skating woodland instead but erryone was killin the new sea skate. dope shit.

Thanks, man. I was pretty hungover so the 3 block felt like torture haha. But they made us skate it. Fuck demo's.

Hahaha speaking of ramp tramps the other day me and two of my friends were skating and these girls walked up circled around the park and waited a bit until we just ignored them and then they walked over and started taking pictures. ...but it was weird...i don;t like people that just start to take pictures of me. they didnt even say anything. they just watched us for a while. and this isnt a park in some concentrated area. its basically in the middle of thw woods. you have to want to be there to be there. and ussually only people there are skaters. sketchy little girls. fucking ranting. didnt sleep enough. shit.

Cleveland Skate Crawl II coming up...lol Last year there were like 30 of us in the back of a 24' UHaul truck and Stosh ( Spitfire Saloon owner ) dropped us off about 10 miles away from Spitfire . We stopped at every shitty bar on the Westside until we made it back to Spitfire Saloon . Fireworks , gasmasks . taco fights , etc...I can only imagine how crazy this year's will be . This year we will have the Burning River Roller Girls ( Cleveland Roller Derby ) skating with us . How could you go wrong with hot , tattooed chicks that can drink & screw with the best of us ? :cool:

skatecrawl.jpg

haha its funny how it says roller skates instead of roller blades with the (no dorks) under it.

Old school quad roller skates are punk rock as fuck...:lol::cool:

The Burning River Roller Girls have 4 Derby teams , a lot of them are friends and a few of them exes I dated , so it's all good . Some of those chicks hit harder than a dude , but you'd never guess .

ugh motrin huh? i went with tiger balm and epsom salt. my mini ramp that got flooded in my backyard had its grand reopening this week at my buddys house a few blocks away. im feeling the burn for sure.

trying to get better quick cause tonight is the real big first sesh

between working 9-6 or 7 and then skating from then til 10 or 11 and then hanging out til 1 or 2 and then waking up at 7 i feel like im getting old quick. i can hardly move today from lack of sleep and beating myself up skating haha. fuck fulltime summer jobs. im quitting in a few weeks after i get enough money to ride out the rest of summer