Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rental+Sep 13 2005, 03:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Sep 13 2005, 03:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deterrent@Sep 12 2005, 07:53 AM

I got married saturday night in vegas! I now have two kids; Trinity 5yrs, Autumn 3yrs.

awesome. vegas is how we roll here at 12oz...crazy. congratulations.

*by the way, how old are you? i always thought young...

[/b]

Thanks!

I'm 24, I act real immature so I can laugh at work. As soon as I get a second I'll scan in and

post a thread contain wedding photos, silkcreening, inkmaking, drips, and the odditites that

have come my way. Just a warning they are not classy, and you can see the new ink we got

laid down for the occasion.

No rings so... Kiss the tattoos bitch!

so, i ordered some computer stuff from newegg on saturday. ok, cool. weekend, they ship ups, so i know i have to wait a few days.

i live in tennessee. good deal. shipping from california. i'm positive i ahve to wait a few days.

i check on the ups tracking site yesterday. wow! it's in louisville kentucky! it'll be here tomorrow! i'm very impressed.

no, wait....i check later on in the night and it's moved to jacksonville florida, then to columbia fucking south carolina.

what the fuck?

so, it says that it'll be here tomorrow. this isn't the first time i've had problems with ups. considering writing them a letter.

Originally posted by Killing Butterflies.+Sep 14 2005, 03:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killing Butterflies. - Sep 14 2005, 03:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BadWithNames@Sep 12 2005, 07:24 AM

i really wish my lungs didnt hurt as much as they did

damn, that sucks, hurting lungs. you should get that checked out.

[/b]

my friend complained of chest pains a lot and we all just thought he was being a big vagina, but then he got it checked out and it turned out he had essentially popped something from smoking a lot and had to have a lot of liquid drained from his chest. So, I guess the point is, go to the doctor asap mang. Or stop smoking.

The smell of leftover pizza in the fridge is teh omega awesome-o.

well folks.... It looks like isorus wrex is single. Not by choice but by circumstance. Unfortunatly this time it appears to be non fixable im an asshole as many of you have probably figured out by now. The strangest thing happened though. I was at school and bitches was diggin me. I dont know what or why but i was getting smiles looks and the whole 9 yards. Not just 1 but 5. I hope it wasnt a fluke

i was at school today and i was switching text's in my bag for my next class, and when i took a look down into my bag i saw this huge fucking book, and was like 'what the fuck book is that'. i pulled the shit out and it was another edition to my chem text. and i was like, 'motherfucker, i stole my lab partners text. ha, ha, i wonder why she didn't notice?' (i thought about selling it, even though i knew i wouldn't--still a humorous thought) i got to looking at it and noticed on the top it read:

INSTRUCTORS EDITION

ha. ha.

:haha: :king:

So yeah...I started a diet yesterday, and it's already hard as fuck. Yesterday I ate a fruit and yogurt parfait from McDonalds, and a salad with some grilled chicken. That was it....I almost cried. This morning I had a bowl of cereal (with no fuckin sugar), and a fruit and yogurt smoothie thing. You know what my usual breakfast is? McDonalds hotcakes and sausage, plus a sausage egg and cheese bagel...this is gunna be harder then I thought damnit

On an unrelated note, I was reading The Washington Post yesterday and found out something interesting about the kid who hacked my AIM, MySpace, and E-Mail....him and his friends are the ones who hacked Paris Hilton's sidekick. It was talkin about how cops raided his crib and shit...I guess that means I shouldn't go there to beat his ass for a lil while. I will get him though...you don't fuck with a man's screen name

Please everyone, continue to shoot the shit as they say

A couple of pics from my work since i had nothing better to do.

A little background, we were tearing up a street at telegraph hill in san francisco, on telegraph hill there is the coit tower. I see alot of tourists, and oi have one thing to say about europeans, YOU FUCKING GUYS DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF PERSONAL SPACE, WHAT THE FUCK? GET OUT OF MY GRILL YOU FRENCH SHIT. JUST BECAUSE I LIVE HERE DOES NOT MEAN I KNOW WHERE ALL THE TOURIST SHIT IS.

Now, without any further ado, the pics:

The transamerica building covered in fog:

p72300011fa.jpg

The other side of the hill i was tearing up:

p72300036hz.jpg

Coit Tower

p72300043gm.jpg

This fire hydrant, i like it alot. I even gave him a nickname: Leaky. You can see why in the pic:

p72300065gs.jpg

Well, thats it. Enjoy.