Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

speaking of hills, i was told this story the other day at work...this dudes friend just bought a brand new audi a4 6clyinder turbo or some shit i forget to tell you the truth but either way, the dude was stoned or durnk or some shit and he parked on a real steep hill, and forgot to put in gear or pull the e brake so it doesnt roll, thing went cruisin down the hill through a fence and slammed into a tree head on and the car flipped upright so the nose was on the ground and if you were standing there you were lookin at the undercarrage, thing got fucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh yeah another thign about that hill i wanted to mention, since we closed it off because of the demolitoon and repaving and all that. We have to turn any cars that come up the hill away, well what happens is sometimes to get out theyll back up and when theyre trying to back up a hill that steep they skid and burn the shit out of the rubber on their tires.

Oh and i keep hearing people asking eachother how much money woudl it take to go down that hill with no brakes.

stupid pop media

she had to admit it, a picture of her using was put out sometime this wk. Why even say anything, why act like that shits not the regular in that industry.

Back to me- hookahs are really something terrifical.

I felt like i wouldn't be able to get off the stool and walk to the train afterwards. I'm really considering buying one.

Tobacco sucks.

sf18.jpg

This is about average for SF hills.

I've bombed the Haight St. hill a few times on a skateboard, and once on a 20" with no brakes...the only scary part is hoping the light at Divisadero is green. It's also an average SF hill...but it's about six blocks long, too.

I'm too old for that kind of shit, nowadays.

So i found some guys cell phone and text messaged all the girls on it that if they dont put out soon i would stop calling them.

yeah i dont think its working out. Its about the sex.

I sent some guys the same message

I wouldnt have done it but he had his picture on the screen and looked like a huge chotch. I just had to ruin his hair gel silk shirt havin metrosexual day

I'm sick with some kind of chest cold so I'm eating soup and watching a Lord of the Rings movie. I want a cigarette, but I can't smoke. Tried a glass of wine, and it tasted awful...and it's good wine.

That thing with the cell phone...man, you're evil. I lost a phone a while back, and immediately turned it off and got a new one...but, right after that and every so often I get calls for "Antoine". I then say, "I've got him tied up in the closet...if you don't pay me the money he owes by tonight, it's all bad for him," then click.

What do you know? They NEVER call back....