Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

Dude how can pay it forward not have been selected to be the most funny serious movie of all time. This shit has a got a teacher with a fucked up face banging the mom of one of the students. It's got heroine junkies, suicidal people, drunks. and the best part kid death. It's a rarity that kid dies in a movie but this is fuckin awesome.

I still need vacation ideas for a week in jan or feb. I'm tryting to stay local so anything in the us will do. Suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

old people are having sex again

i swear the old dude must be on some kind of tantric tip

it goes for so fucking long its not funny

its been about 2 hours now of none stop moaning and "YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSS!"

its getting ridiculous

plus my window got broken by the kids next door whilst they played cricket

so i have to listen to it in bed

its not cool

I just saw a comercial for the Sarah Silverman show and some bitch was asking her dog "remember back in the 70's when dog poop used to turn white? what ever happened to that?"

And it reminded me of the fact that dog poop did indeed used to turn white back in the day. Even in the 80's. And now it doesn't. And that's been bugging the shit out of me every since I saw that comercial.

Does anybody have an explaination for this?

its 227am, i have a stomach ache like a mother, and I'm so tired that I'm not. This day has been shit. If I dont get any sleep or feel better in the morning Im calling in sick.

I just saw a comercial for the Sarah Silverman show and some bitch was asking her dog "remember back in the 70's when dog poop used to turn white? what ever happened to that?"

And it reminded me of the fact that dog poop did indeed used to turn white back in the day. Even in the 80's. And now it doesn't. And that's been bugging the shit out of me every since I saw that comercial.

haha yes what is up with that?

probably somethin do do with all the chemicals they put in modern dog food.

noone feeds their dogs normal meat and leftovers these days.

its all artificially enhanced biscuits made from cardboard and chicken flavoring.

Hell even in the 90s this was happenign. But since I rarely walk the streets anymore or goto school I don't see too much dogshit.

But I remember what you are on about, and this is a good point/topic of discussion I may have to ask people from now on.

why is it everytime i get drunk and pass out i only sleep for 4 hours? fuck! this is bullshit cause i know in about 4 more hours im gonna be dog ass tired and go back to sleep untill some time in the afternoon and waste my only day off this week. son of a bitch!

Fuck you guys. I keep waking up with bruises on my body like big purple greenish looking blotches...

First it was on the back of my leg on monday I noticed it. Then this morning on my wrist... wtf is going on...