REAL age of 12oz users

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by brian@Apr 8 2005, 12:57 AM

what the fuck are a bunch of guys aproaching their mid 20s doing on this website

Banning stupid teenagers is one, nigga please

respect our eldery dicks

Originally posted by sans sheriff+Apr 8 2005, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - Apr 8 2005, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Theodore Huxtable@Apr 8 2005, 12:59 PM

i never understood the point of non-alcoholic beer. same with decaffinated coffee. why drink something that tastes like piss but doesn't give you the intended benefactor?

I've thought the same thing.

Same goes for those dumb vegan/veggie burgers.

Why in tht hell would you want something that TASTES and looks like a burger if you don't want a burger?

Just eat a nice juicy burger.

mmmmmm

[/b]

yeah well i can understand the vegan burger thing though. it's like if you craving a juicy meat patty, but want it without all the cholesterol, calories, and fat.

Originally posted by Devilush+Apr 8 2005, 11:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Devilush - Apr 8 2005, 11:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-brian@Apr 7 2005, 09:57 PM

but the real isue is

what the fuck are a bunch of guys aproaching their mid 20s doing on this website

oh please. you're only 15. watch, you'll be 20 something soon and you'll still be on this site like the rest of us. so dont hate.

me? im twenty five. i need to start buying those anti wrinkle creams and shit.

[/b]

school them young cats, girl!

Originally posted by brian+Apr 7 2005, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brian - Apr 7 2005, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>but the real isue is

[/b]

:five-o:

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Apr 8 2005, 07:45 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Apr 8 2005, 10:57 AM

We get older, but the girls stay the same age.

i keep telling me brother...he's 31. ya'll better be careful. senior citizens and whatnot. although i hear males are much nicer in their maturity...ahem. especially all the ones with accents.

i did not think makeithappen was older than 17. however, i am sort of surprised to see the amount of dudes on here that seem way young, even though i shouldnt be.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BIG</span>respect to the people older than me.

because simply, we are what makes this place worth while.

blessing the kids with the presence. hollah!

red/white/blue like the french... not what you thought... yankee doo doo.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Apr 7 2005, 11:03 PM

i just realised i've been writing longer than you've been alive. that's scary, and a little depressing

There's no comeback to that! I'm pushing 30 & have been writing long before he was born too! ..... It's sad to see the state of today's youth... no respect.

I look 19, and act 15, but even I know not to disrepect elders.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Apr 8 2005, 06:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Apr 8 2005, 06:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>27 pretty soon.

what's wrong with being in your 20's and coming on 12oz brian? i just realised i've been writing longer than you've been alive. that's scary, and a little depressing

[/b]

12yr old writer? what a bad lad

Originally posted by Theodore Huxtable@Apr 8 2005, 04:59 PM

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Apr 8 2005, 01:15 AM

sorry..i did not spell that correctly...its ODOULS

bottled_odouls%20(2).jpg

basicly when i got to strip clubs...im not speding 4 dollars on a sprite.

i spend 4 dollars on a fake beer..YEAH!

i never understood the point of non-alcoholic beer. same with decaffinated coffee. why drink something that tastes like piss but doesn't give you the intended benefactor?

Its served at stripclups where you can't drink alcohol, i guess you drink it when your already drunk enough to be able to pretend what you just bought was a real beer

<!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 8 2005, 09:03 PM

yea mack alot of people think im older than i am..

that's because you have the thousand-yard stare

Originally posted by johnny@Apr 9 2005, 09:19 AM

been writing 12 years, do the math.

"Kids are growing up so fast these days... that's why the legal age of consent should be lowered to fifteen. Some sixteen year-old kid with zits all over his face who pops after twenty seconds gets to fuck them, but I 'm a grown man with skills. That 's selfish!"

I'll be 24 in a couple weeks..Shit just the other day I was thinkin that I graduated High school in 99..Thats fuken almost 6 YEARS AGO..Shit...Thats the type of shit that makes a nigga feel old..

and as far as graffiti, you better look around, because most of today's prolific writers are approaching their midtwenties and beyond.

I'll prolly still be around graf when i'm in my fucking forties too.

Amen to that..I painted with guys prolly 10 to 15 years older than me..Age aint shit..When I get old, I mean OOOOOLD, I prolly slow down on the painting..BUT I"LL NEVER STOP..