Got A Fetish ?

RumPuncher

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 13 2005, 04:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 13 2005, 04:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Mar 12 2005, 05:46 PM

Those real doll things remind me of necrophilia. Fucking some lifeless thing. Creepy.

See, that's what my girlfriend told me when I was talking to her about it. I told her that unless she puts out the ass, my next three grand is going to either a really fucking good hooker or one of those dolls.

She got mad.

[/b]

But see, if it was a choice between a one hour session with a hooker for 3 grand, or a lifetime of fucking some wierd lifeless doll, I'd go with the doll.

And you can't get syphillis or gonorheea (I know I didn't spell that right) from a doll. Unless someone else fucked it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go for girls with nice hands. It's not really a sexual thing I guess, but I always look at girls' hands when I'm talking to them. Chubby and weird hands turn me away faster than anything else about a cute girl. So I guess that's kinda wierd

I like a girl with nice hair, thats the first thing i look for in a girl, her face and body come second and third, respectively. If a girl has ugly hair and beautiful face, plump ass, generous size titties, i wouldnt even look twice. If she doesnt have nice hair that kills it for me. And by nice hair i dont mean a particular style for every girl, it all depends on what tone they are, what theyre wearing, and their body type. A big NO NO is white or asian girls with cornrows, reminds me too much of the predator.

Marias%2520dreads%2520and%2520cornrows1.jpg

predator.jpg

/Shudders

Originally posted by bathoræ@Mar 13 2005, 02:53 AM

.deep voices

.hoodies (they almost always get a second look)

.bruises from biting (like a really slow/long/hard bite... not from hitting or anything else)

.honorable mention to nice backs, guys with glasses, and guys who shave their head

If you had been where I was about two months ago, you totally would have been in a threesome with me and the lovely asian girl that ended up covering my upper body in bruises from biting me so many times. I qualify for everything else.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Mar 11 2005, 02:43 PM

Dude, Key you really expect people to publically announce fetishes involving shit-play and/or midgets?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA SAID "SHITPLAY"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA!!!! YO MY NIGGA YOU WIN. 1ST PLACE. AINT NOTHIN FUCKIN WITH THAT...YO I HAVE A FETISH FOR BITCHES WHO SMOKE DUST AND FIGHT. BUT STILL LOOK GOOD. HAAAAH. WOW THIS NIGGA SAID "SHITPLAY" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

M E R O E S

I DONT PLAY

DAT SHIT, HA.

biggie-top-0.jpg

The bitch told me she wanted me to shit on her

rummy-confused-thumb.jpg

big.jpg

Ya know shit I was like whatchu mean shit?

I mean I might shit on you after I, hit it I won't call you no more

Shit on you like that

She talkin about no she want me to cock over her

And shit, on her stomach!

Donald%2520Rumsfeld.jpg

474137_notoriousbig_200x200.jpg

I said bitch what the, what the fuck??

What the fuck I'm sposed to do after I after I shit on her

I'm sposed to hit that after that?

She's just wilding out

unleashed_magazine_2.jpg

notbig.gif

so after I shits on the bitch right

feces.gif

DECU, your friend sounds like a liar. Cause, well, anyone into extreme things like beastiality probably wont run around going "OMGOMGOMGG ANT EATERS MMMMM!" But, thats my cynical side showing.

Anyway, on the fetish tip...

-tall guys. I love tall men. I want to "climb them like Mount Everest" (ps, Ive had short guys say that to me before.. yeh, great.)

-baseball caps. Dark green/black/brown ones. Pull downed far enough that its hard to see their eyes from the side. Mysterious.

Its hard to think of things non-sexual that turn me on. Oh well, I think the "camo wearing, hat sporting, backpack on their back" guy basically sums up my superficial fetish.

I never really figured what the point is of all that stuff like hot wax, bondage suits, and all that.

I mean, I like the sponteneity of sex; the simplicity; all that. It's really easy to be kinky. If someone wants to use a ballgag and handcuffs, that seems pretty cool. But if someone wants to use bullshit ass pink toys and massage oils, then fuck you - you're a pussy. While you're getting dumped on because you didn't foreplay enough, I'm choking your bitch and pulling her hair while she's cumming on my member for the fourth time in twenty minutes.

Actually, I'm really out of practice. And I like to talk a big game. :D

true gat

but she's one of those kim catrall type of people

there's never shame in her game.

she's a really good artist but all her work revolves around

wolves and half man half animal characters

and she has tons of work...let alone the few posters surrounding her bed

honestly i was creeped out by it all when i first found out

and now that i'm typing this out i'm really realizing it

usually i'm all for whatever floats your boat

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 13 2005, 10:45 PM

I'm choking your bitch and pulling her hair while she's cumming on my member for the fourth time in twenty minutes.

HOLLER.

Anyway, yes, actually Conan OBrien would be hot wearing that ODS. He actually isnt half bad normal. Im just saying what gets me hot, even if it is so plain. I honestly get excited when I see guys wearing that.. but I think what I should have said is any style period turns me on. Not that wearing a cap, camos and a backpack is stylish, but I still dig it.

Turn ons:

since august ive been with a girl who will have sex 3 times a day but will not give blow jobs. she has her reasons not to, but not having one for so long when you can have all the sex you want is torture. its not a fetish by any means, but im dieing for one.

girls touching themselves while your making out/going down

rough sex (grabbing ass/scratched backs/biting shoulder and neck (not bruising)

girls moaning/ scream. my ex used to say shit like "o my god" or "dont stop".

from the back with panties pulled down just enough

as far as clothing i have a thing for girls in tight t shirts sans bras and shorts/boyshorts. if i had to give an example id say roller girl from boogie nights

Turn offs:

girls hands. fat hands especially. grosses me out

knees. no one in the world has attractive knees/elbows

girls that will talk alot about their past. i think everyone has a thing for being the first to do something to/with someone. its a huge turnoff hearing about all the stuff that a girls done before you.

im sure there are more but i cant think of any that havent been stated over and over