Got A Fetish ?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this thread got back on topic.

More for me..

I think I have a thing for certain accessories as well.

Cockrings can be an added bonus.

I knew someone that tried to use one of those LiveStrong bracelets as a cockring. He said it was too big. Ha.

Sex in the outdoors is awesome.

I prefer a hot tub in the dead of winter with snow all around.

As for dress/looks..

I love a Bear in a hoodie.

* Oops.. almost forgot one more.

I love grey hair. That would be a total head turn for me.

Not quite sure all of this qualifies as fetishes.

so -sheriff-... do they call that 'polar bear style' ?

you ilovetheleader..... the press info is that the real doll is the same weight as a normal

'living ' girl and had some kind of skelleton that will stay in the position it is left in.

Personally the best part of being with a girl is FEEDBACK, but maybe some people dont get off on that.

http://www.realdoll.com if you were looking

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 11 2005, 09:21 PM

the leader..... the press info is that the real doll is the same weight as a normal

'living ' girl and had some kind of skelleton that will stay in the position it is left in.

Personally the best part of being with a girl is FEEDBACK, but maybe some people dont get off on that.

http://www.realdoll.com if you were looking

Yeah. I'm not saying I'd be using it for sex. I said I would try it once just to see whats going on. But I have real girls for sex.. so no worries there. I want to paint on the life size girls body though.I want to make sure the breasts jiggle and everything first.

Originally posted by sans sheriff+Mar 12 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - Mar 12 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-<KEY3>@Mar 11 2005, 11:21 PM

so -sheriff-... do they call that 'polar bear style' ?

Pretty much.

[/b]

umm...

I was refering to

prefer a hot tub in the dead of winter with snow all around.

Screw real girls. The thing is, I've wanted to fuck a girl in the ass forever, but my girl is completely not into it. This is what the real doll is for. You can tear up on that shit and she's not going to complain. You can fuck it in the ass turbo hard, stuff a coke bottle in it's mouth and then punch it in the back of the head and not give a flying fuck about repercussions or concussions. If i did that to my girl, I'd be out on the sidewalk in 2 seconds flat.

Damn... sorry to hear that OldG. (refering ot the ass comment.. not the alien doll)

my ex was was 5foot1 redhead who was about as tiny as they

get but she still opened just because of trust. She knew I wasn't

going to do anything vicious, and she like the fact that sex could

change from 'love making' to 'slamming' in a single thrust.

then again... I've turned freaks out a few times.

or... they just found someone they could reveal their inner freak to.

* then again... this girl had a sex swing and intoduced me to my first 3some. she brought the freak, I brought potato salad.

back to my original post....

this is why I have a fetish for 80's aerobic girls:

this was a real show on saturday morning TV before cartoons

stills from that show:

Dsc00020.jpg

Dsc00077.jpg

Dsc00092.jpg

Dsc00019.jpg

yeah... instead of the 'farm report' before cartoons at 5:00am,

this was the shit that I got to watch. Figure that TV in my house was

restriceted to facist levels, like 1/2 hour durring school days untill I

was 8 and every show had to be 'pre-booked'. I got to watch these

women like it was freedom... sweet sexy freedom.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 11 2005, 11:42 AM

They say that most adult fetishes come from some incident in your childhood.

They say that children will often have early sexual desires to something that they

a) dont really understand b) shouldnt be attracted to. This can account for some

of the more bizarre fettishes out there like 'furries' and bondage, but I'm curious.

Anyone got any fetishes out there? Why do you think you have it?

me personally?

I've just realised that I have a BIG thing for those 80's leg warmers and

that whole 'aerobics' look in general. I think that I probably saw the old

'20-minute-workout' before a cartoon once or twice, and I remember peaking

into a 'jazzercise' class and feeling kind of funny..... down there. I must have been like 4 or 5.

Thinking about it now.... that's probably why I love that 'Call On Me' video.

Oh... and maybe why I've dated ballerinas too. Certainly it wasnt for the conversation.

weird, as i was reading this i see you share the same as mine. i got a thing for that 80's look too with women in tight spandex. i guess it was a sign of the times since most of us were children in the 80's, when spandex was a big thing. i had no idea it was rooted from childhood, but now that i think of it i did love to see those women on tv or on the street in their aerobics gear as a little boy

This is my idea. You goons should pool money together and buy me one of these dolls. They're like 6 G's. If a bunch of yahoos in East Bumfuck, Pennsyltucky can raise $20,000 to help some kid out with leukemia, you bastards can help me out with this. In return, I will never ban any of you no matter how many old geezer japanese octopus insertion pics you post.

shit. on the reals, i feel kinda left out. i guess i'm kind of old fashioned. i enjoy making love, in a bed, with a beautiful woman.

ok ok, poking in the butt is enjoyable but not a necessity. i don't need em too dress up like schoolgirls or anything. sure, some sexy lingerie is always a plus.

i can't believe im saying this...

when it comes to sex i think i'm kinda...

normal?

^ yeah... that will work. broke ass graffiti punks cant buy shit.

yo theo.hux.... I was born in '79 and I bet we're in the same spot.

You've seen the Eric Prydz video for 'Call on Me' ? if not... get it!

that's exactly the same shit that I used to love, but not quite know why, and it's new.

gogle will find it for you.

I've been attracted to the same type of guys ever since I can remember. It's hard to pin-point what I like, but I can write a book about what I don't like. It's a certain look, a certain personality type.

I hate to sound like a cliche, but I can't deny that the whole "bad boy" thing is totally hot. Also, the whole "heroic" macho thing. You know, some sleazy guy is getting aggressive with your girl friend, and you come and step up to him. I was instantly attracted when someone did this for me. But please make sure the guy really is a dirtbag, or else girls are going to think you're a cock-block.

Confidence, a sense of humor, and always down to have fun... now that is fucking sexy. Seems like every guy claims to have these traits, so where are they?

Archived