Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allright; im going to go toy on this one .....

fattest caps for ironlak?

fattest caps for rusto?

anyone ? i used pink dots on ironlak..kinda thin especially in the cold..[ironlak suuuuuuuucks in the cold!!!!]

i also put a pink dot on rusto..leaking mess..

"nyfats" are not very fat at all ..come on whats the fuckin formula.. i hate catchin tags with wack caps ..

fattest caps for rusto?

anyone ? i used pink dots on ironlak..kinda thin especially in the cold..[ironlak suuuuuuuucks in the cold!!!!]

"nyfats" are not very fat at all ..come on whats the fuckin formula.. i hate catchin tags with wack caps ..

rusto fats are really the only thing i know of that works alright on rusto. sometimes orange dots work but they're irregular...

on lak? my boy uses those silver super fats..

fattest caps for rusto?

fattest caps on ironlak.. cant say. its too dodgy a paint to be using on freights so i really dont carry it. sometimes it works right, sometimes not at all. sometimes a good valve, and sometimes a bad one. fuck that.

fattest caps on rusto.. pink dots. covers the largest amount of surface area for a regular cap. far as i know, but i really havent tried to do some extensive scientific testing.

as far as fat caps go i generally stick with a rusto fat, you know.. small cap with little ridges on the sides and an orange center. i just like how consistent a line i can get with it. it seems to have a real nice action when used with rusto, krylon, and spanish montana. def not the fattest of fat caps but i think its the most versatile.

lol yeah i do ,i eat them bitches like captain crunch lol..and pinkdots leak and explode on a.a. --you would think with all this high tech graffiti supply shit going on

they would have perfected this cap shit ..

fuck it ill go back to burning caps with sewing needles and making ink with carbon paper

Archived