Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has anyone used this paint before? its pretty dope and shiny :D

6ejgg5.jpg

design master is flower paint, used by florists/crafters to paint flowers etc..

it was heavily used in the early 90s by writers , because of the pallette

but is grossly incompetant paint ..it fades within days and covers like shit ..

but in the fruity color,pics only,legal wall era nobody cared .. junk!!!

my two cents.

plasticoat / car color:

shit works terrible with the lighter colors. total dogshit. runs, no coverage, etc. everything you'd expect 'bad' paint to be. the dark colors in the line work great though. don' expect detail-quality. but it's great for fillins.

avoid this unless you get a bulk deal for hundreds of dark colored cans. that's the only way this is worth it. plus 6oz cans. ugh. if it could handle tags, it'd be awesome, but they can't.

low pressure, the higher the pressure the faster you need to be with your movements. at least for me thats how it is, but as with everything in graff its all your preference.

if you want to try it before buying a low pressure paint, take a can you have and hold it upside down and spray for like 30 seconds or so, itll take some of the pressure off.

and no old cans for sale sorry , i gave up on that ..i gave my old collection to my boy back in 2000 and someone burglarized his house and took [among alot of other things] the paint collection..wack

now i just use them bitches and let them achieve there destiny ...

whats a brick if it isnt used to make a building?

whats a can of rusto if it aint used to smash a train or wall?....lifeless and unfullfilled lol

Archived