Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

So, I gotta bunch of euro tips. that dont do SHIT on rustos american accents. so. what the fuck good are they for if i dont ahve any more euro paint cants.

also with the american accents. whats the best cap for flares for this shit, i just have a grip of rusto fat tips, but my ny fat tips dont work for shit on em, all sputter and blowback from the bottom of the tips.

Some one give me the 101 on these.

I use NY fats on rustos for hands...if the can leaks, i let out pressure.. works for me. NY skinnys for outlining with rustos... for euro caps idk i dont fuck with them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use NY fats on rustos for hands...if the can leaks, i let out pressure.. works for me. NY skinnys for outlining with rustos... for euro caps idk i dont fuck with them.

has nothing to do with pressure. the stems on the ny fats are too skinny for the rusto valves as is. to make them work, pick up a 2mm allen wrench, put it in the stem of the cap (it's about a perfect fit), then take a lighter and holder it a little under it while spinning the cap so it doesn't just melt it. after heating it up for no more than a few seconds, take the allen wrench and make the end flare a little bit. not too much or it won't even go into the hole. ya know? here's a picture so you have an idea:

2ywzfxd.jpg

just took 10 minutes out of my life. be happy.

deen xmen...i don't really think there's much point in the 360

i don't see how being able to hold a can upside down and spray is needed except for maybe doing hangovers

just go with something that has the most cap compatibility and pressure control if possible

deen xmen...i don't really think there's much point in the 360

i don't see how being able to hold a can upside down and spray is needed except for maybe doing hangovers

just go with something that has the most cap compatibility and pressure control if possible

Thanks for your honest opinion.. Yeah I'm gonna scrap the 360 valve Idea and find something that works with the majority of the caps.

ART IS SIN AKA ARTISSIN IS COMING!

TIME TO PUT THESE "GREEDY FOREIGN CORPORATIONS" and "Made In China" garbage to rest.

I've listened to everyones feedback, expectations and private messages on what they would like in a aerosol paint aka spray paint. Hopefully I will be able to fulfill those wishes.

Graffiti is a art form created right here in America it wasn't created in Europe, China etc. Yet we're stuck buying over priced foreign garbage continuously.

The Paint and every single component of it will be 100% made right here in America.

I'll be giving free some samples away soon as I get it completed.

It's time for all Americans to wake up and take a stand. There are no damn jobs in this country because of cheap garbage flooding our country. For us to get back on top everyone has to take an active part. This isn't about just paint it's about taking our country back!!

I know some of you won't like this but it's a fact!

ART IS SIN AKA ARTISSIN IS COMING!

TIME TO PUT THESE "GREEDY FOREIGN CORPORATIONS" and "Made In China" garbage to rest.

I've listened to everyones feedback, expectations and private messages on what they would like in a aerosol paint aka spray paint. Hopefully I will be able to fulfill those wishes.

Graffiti is a art form created right here in America it wasn't created in Europe, China etc. Yet we're stuck buying over priced foreign garbage continuously.

The Paint and every single component of it will be 100% made right here in America.

I'll be giving free some samples away soon as I get it completed.

It's time for all Americans to wake up and take a stand. There are no damn jobs in this country because of cheap garbage flooding our country. For us to get back on top everyone has to take an active part. This isn't about just paint it's about taking our country back!!

I know some of you won't like this but it's a fact!

I agree.

No one talks like this, this dude isnt getting montana for 3 dollars a can.

Also, krylon without the 360 can was shit.

Although i dont think you're really developing a line of paint, no, the 360 valve system sucks, as you cant mix the cans together as easily, and many writers mix dregs to make full cans.

"You don't think I'm developing a line of paint" - You sound like someone jealous. I don't got time for silly 2 year old childish playground drama.

BASE YOUR STATEMENT ON FACTS NOT SPECULATION NEXT TIME".

-> SEE THE LINK: http://www.artissin.com

DEEN,

Links actually broken my man. Copy and paste to get it to work.

Thanks.. as you were writing it I was fixing it.. It was a problem with the html coding.

The samples I sent you are supposed to arrive today, not sure if you got bad weather there as well.

Thanks.. as you were writing it I was fixing it.. It was a problem with the html coding.

The samples I sent you are supposed to arrive today, not sure if you got bad weather there as well.

One idea I had... throwin it out there.. it would be ill if you "re-made" older krylon colors that are now discontinued.

jungle green

icy grape

indian spice

terra cotta

pastel yellow

baby blue

coral

etc...

One idea I had... throwin it out there.. it would be ill if you "re-made" older krylon colors that are now discontinued.

jungle green

icy grape

indian spice

terra cotta

pastel yellow

baby blue

coral

etc...

If you got me the color chart to it.. or even actual pictures of the tops, then yes I can do it.

Paint itself is not hard to make, I can match any color as long as I have something to use as reference.

The main problem for me is the "charging propellant aspect", You need a machine called a "charger/capper" and you need a HUGE gas tank to store the propellant. I'm looking to purchase the required machinery.

There used to be alot of companies here that used to be able to do the filling of my own paint into aerosol cans but they all went out of business due to the garbage products we import into our country from China. China = no jobs for Americans

While all you linked me to was a homepage, and me being jelous makes no sense, i'll have to put my foot in my mouth on this one.

If bigmetalcircus is on the up and up, i know he is a stand up dude, so hopefully it will be priced less than that blubber colors crap.

Big Metal helped me alot on it.. Gave me alot of insight into things.

Everything is in order just the propellant charging aspect is the last step. I know alot of people got the "big talk" and nothing ever comes of it but a false dream.

I'm almost there, we'll have something good and not overpriced. Most importantly for me that it will be made in America!

im curious. As we all kno (or should kno) all paint is not

created equal. A can of garbage like say quick color does

NOT stack up against a can of Rustoleum Professional. I

rather have a half can of rusto than a new quick color.

Seems like this must have something to do with the amount

of pigment they put in the paint. As tho even as a can

of quick color is the same size there is less paint in the

paint(if that makes any sense) So my question. Has anybody

ever come across a guide that compares paint strength?

jungle green

icy grape

indian spice

terra cotta

pastel yellow

baby blue

coral

etc...

Injury you want these eh.. Quite some nice colors there!

969859829_KrylonExtinctE.jpg.c1a9a4385b7bc7ced7df56738df13800.jpg

im curious. As we all kno (or should kno) all paint is not

created equal. A can of garbage like say quick color does

NOT stack up against a can of Rustoleum Professional. I

rather have a half can of rusto than a new quick color.

Seems like this must have something to do with the amount

of pigment they put in the paint. As tho even as a can

of quick color is the same size there is less paint in the

paint(if that makes any sense) So my question. Has anybody

ever come across a guide that compares paint strength?

Like every other product in the world.. The quality of the paint depends on the cost to actually make the paint and the quanity of paint being manufactured. ie: 10,000 cans of one color cost a whole lot cheaper versus making just 1,000 cans of one color.

The most expensive part of a paint is it's pigment. Cheap pigments = crappy paint.

You bascially get what you pay for 90% of the time. You pay a $1 for a can of color place you ain't getting the best paint but it's good enuff for $1 (well to me anyways). You pay $5 for a can of MTN94 or Molotow you get some quality stuff. If i'm buying paint the best bang for your buck is Rusto, Ironlak, Krylon, Colorplace = in that order for me.

RustoX2 is good choice to but it's hard to get ahold of that (well to me anyways). This paint got a male valve system. Trout art supplies ( http://www.troutartsupply.com ) got the best caps at the best prices for male valves. Got some killer deals on Rusto as well. Can't beat Rusto for $2 a can!!!

Archived