Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

in july i got my first shipment of ironlak. i heard the countless rumors about the fading. so i sprayed a small circle on some blacktop that gets a lot of sun and rain. now it was a spray from the newest batch. (with the pink banana caps). i used some Reals Sublime. its been over 5 months now. and it hasn't appeared to have faded that much. i might have to go back and spray another dot of Sublime next to it to get a real comparison. but right now the price has gone up about 25 cents. so my broke ass is going back to racking and painters touch 2x. until i can afford it again. but when i do the comparison ill post the flicks of the final verdict.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL What ever floats your boat man. But I read your post in the ironlak thread and I do not agree.

Ironlak is JUST OKAY.

By this I'm saying. Its not bad. Its got a use's. Like almost every other spray paint. But I would'nt go around saying it gives me a tickle on my pickle.

i just dont think ironlak mixes well with other paint besides ironlak...

COMPANY ONLY LETS THEIR PAINT WORK WITH THEIR OWN PAINT

IRONALK IS RACIST

..jk?

whats a good paint thats cheap and good for a toy??

any type of dollar cans.they suck compared to other paint but its great for practicing. if your buying them you get alot more quantity wise then if you were buying name brand shit. if your racking them then your fucking stupid. if your gonna rack anything rack the good shit. go for rusto or krylon and whatever else you can find that doesnt completely suck balls.i practiced,and still do practice with dollar cans...

alright im sure this has been discussed before, but does anyone know anything about Canada's Pride? Is it the same thing as American's Pride? It says True Blue, so is it Rusto Paint in a different label? The Closeout Store near me has a shit ton of that stuff for only 75 cents a can. Tremclad Fire Red was another brand that they had. Anyone Know???

• 2 weeks later...
alright im sure this has been discussed before, but does anyone know anything about Canada's Pride? Is it the same thing as American's Pride? It says True Blue, so is it Rusto Paint in a different label? The Closeout Store near me has a shit ton of that stuff for only 75 cents a can. Tremclad Fire Red was another brand that they had. Anyone Know???

jesus where the fuck is this store??

i'd go buy them out if i were you, it's unlikely you'll get another chance like this

Archived