Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

im feeling that aqua.

if this thing works out for you, which looks like it will. maybe you can afford to make caps that work on your paint and rusto also. sick of seeing good caps that only work on euro paint and cause a huge mess on rusto.

I personally like ol' school caps like ny fats n skinnies but that's just me. These days dudes is like Divas whining bout their weak fingers.

Euro valves have a .016 vs. American valves which is .018 so that can cause the mess.

Hmmm I got caps that I have made never tested them on Rustos! So you gave me an idea there!

I had another blue which is a much lighter blue than these 2 but I got too excited and wasted it all in the yard. Can't believe I wasted 2 pints like that either. :p I did take some pics though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colors are looking good deen

im anxious to see what it looks like when the machine comes in

It will exactly be the same, absolutely nothing will change except the container.

Right now I use the pre-vals which are an aerosol spray gadget where you can custom fill your paint. Sort of like a do it yourself spray can kit lol.

Not the greatest but it does give me the test conditions that I need.

coming along.

It is finished.. I will work on a Flat color line next and a Nitrous Cellulose based brand after that.

I'd like to do a limited eggshell based line as well, Long as I can do it, I will make it.

Just a matter of time... now tick, tick, tick

The fear and paranoia has settled in, finally there will be good American made paint :p

WHAT UP DEENSSSSSSSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLIN IT WITH THIS!

ART IS SIN!!!!!!!

Its ur palm beach (561) brother!

the paint is loooooooking firey fresh.

what colors do u think will be in ur premier release?!

is it still black, white, chrome, & yellow?

please tell me those blues, and that iLLMATIC green will popup!

holler at yer boy!

the 9th Wonder

WHAT UP DEENSSSSSSSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLIN IT WITH THIS!

ART IS SIN!!!!!!!

Its ur palm beach (561) brother!

the paint is loooooooking firey fresh.

what colors do u think will be in ur premier release?!

is it still black, white, chrome, & yellow?

please tell me those blues, and that iLLMATIC green will popup!

holler at yer boy!

the 9th Wonder

You crazy! Yeah those blues, that green, reds (I'm working on a brighter red right now),

the aluminum silver, white! Not to sure on that yellow yet. 5 to 10 colors not too sure yet.

what the pressure going to be? high or low?

MOST LIKELY HIGH .. BUT I'D LIKE TO GET IT IN BETWEEN.

I DON'T KNOW BOUT LOW PRESSURE AND HOW IT WORKS EXACTLY IN AEROSOL PAINTS. THAT'S SOMETHING I'LL HAVE TO PLAY/EXPERIMENT WITH.

IN NORMAL HIGH PRESSURE PAINTS ITS 2:1 OR 3:1 RATIO BUT LOW PRESSURE IS SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW YET. EXPERIMENTATION WILL SOLVE THIS SURELY.

SOMEONE HERE ON 12OZ KNOWS MAN IT'D BE HELPFUL!!!

u can always release high pressure ...cant put it back in out in the streets tho..keep that in mind, ironlak matte black is some high pressure shit...goddamn...

I really don't see how any these so called graff paints are "low pressure" to be honest.

The pressure is slightly lower but I really don't consider them "low pressure"

So called Low pressure paints unless they are bag on valves all have to be mid pressure. Lower pressure is also better in smaller cans because of less paint to push out therefore less gas is required. Ie: Alien cans

This why so many tall cans always have problems getting all the paint out of them.

I do know the mathematical formula for pressurization of aerosol paints. I"ll work on low pressure later on as I progress "if this is successfull".

Most important priority for me right now is to get the paint right. I am pretty content with the paint formulation right now as it stands.

PS: GOD damn there are so many haters here, I can't believe it! Peeps right here in America,

it's a fucking shame. Keep on leaving me negative props.. it's all good.

In the end I will prevail.. That's my word.

NONE OF YOU PHASE ME

^^ THIS PAINT IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF THE OL' SCHOOL KRYLON BEFORE IT BECAME WATERY CRAP.

SO WHAT'S DIFFERENT? IT WILL DRY FASTER AND IT'S THICKER..

JUNE RELEASE: 1ST OR 2ND WEEK

COLORS WILL BE:

ALUMINUM SILVER, MINT GREEN, FLAT WHITE, GRAPE

DARK RED, BRIGHT RED TBD, LIGHT BLUE, AQUA BLUE, DARK BLUE

FLAT BLACK, DARK GREEN TBD, OSHA ORANGE TBD

TBD = TO BE DETERMINED

PRICE: $2.75 - $3 A CAN USD.

ALL CAPS WILL WORK (In what manner I don't know but they will all fit)

I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THE PRICE EITHER.. :lol:

When I think "Low pressure". I think Ironyak when its around half spent.

I gotta be honest. I dont care about low pressure 99% of the time. To me its all in the finger.

I feel the bigger issue isnt pressure of a can, but how soft the cap is to push.

When I think "Low pressure". I think Ironyak when its around half spent.

I gotta be honest. I dont care about low pressure 99% of the time. To me its all in the finger.

I feel the bigger issue isnt pressure of a can, but how soft the cap is to push.

Yeah you 100% right. I was wondering why people always call these cans "low pressure" lol.

All it is that they just have a lil less CC's of propellant in them. DME also lowers pressure.

Archived