Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats lookin pretty good there.

How would we buy off of you? I'd be lookin to buy some cans

Honestly I wish it was completed and ready for sale already but sadly the truth is I'm about a month or a lil longer away.

It's all good though, when it is ready to go it will be some good stuff at a even better price.

Thanks for your support ...

Keep America Rockin' Buy American made products!

What does everyone think about this style of can vs the old style cans?

Let me know your thoughts.

Colors you'd like to see developed Flat or Gloss? I listen to everyone's input. We're all here on 12oz for a reason and that's cuz we all are in the graff/aerosol game or support/admire the culture. So yes what you say does matter!

This project just isn't about what I want .. It's about us as AMERICANS in the aerosol game.

So feedback and thoughts people.. since you're the ones that are going to matter the most.

Support your country buy American made products since this is the only way we gonna get jobs back to the good ol' USA!

CanStyle.jpg

Those valves will work on all caps, nozzles, tips, fat caps whatever you wanna call them. Even NY Skinnies!

Thanks to Big Metal Circus for schooling me on them. Respect BMC .. You know whats up.

A month? Dude I thought it was gonna be like years away from droppin.

I can wait a month or so for this. This shit better kill it.

Man if I was years away I wouldn't even post here lol.. I'd look like a damn idiotic fool living in an illusion!

Just give me a chance, it's not easy for us as Americans trying to come up with something good for the aerosol/graff/graphic arts game! I don't wanna have some watery crap paint thinkin' it's the best thing since NYC Pizza ya know. When it's ready it's gonna be some good stuff that you'd wanna rock on a frequent basis.

So like I always say .. your input and everybody elses on here is very important.

to be honest if your shit works, im all about whatever can type ill rock whatever.

i can imagine most people would say flat, i dont care either way if it covers and is affordable ill get whatever

its gotta have flat white and black at least. i dont mind everything else being gloss.

the one i really miss is ultra flat black.

it would be great if at least one american company could put out a paint that didnt either cost two times as much as any other paint, or actually ever start producing paint at all beyond a few check em out cans. If a US company ever came out with a paint comparable in price and quallity I'd be all on it.

yea, its ok but it seems to spit a lot. like the lines arent all that clean from fat caps.

but it covers great.

it does fine. i suggest super thin caps for medium sized lines. and make sure you shake it well....it has a lot of pigment. if your one of those kids that really values flare tags and such....its the best. its not recommended for pieceing (tho its possible and really does cover the best)....just bombing

Classic can style Deen

So far it looks like that's the way I'm gonna go, classic cans with paper labeling for now. I can't afford to do like the spains, germans, chinese with the fancy lithograph, silk screened cans. For now my main goal is to focus on the paint inside the can, valve system and the fat/skinny caps.

I'm not focused on the cosmetics looks of the outside. The cans go in the garbage anways after you're done. So I hope this ain't too important. "I know there's alot of people out there who are more into the name of a paint brand and the way the can looks, instead of the overall quality of the paint."

Colors that will come out first:

SILVER( The one in the pics posted on here)

FLAT WHITE (I'll post test pictures tomm)

ULTRA FLAT BLACK (Krylon style) - I'm having a lil problem with this color but I'll get it right.

Tell me exactly what discontinued color you want first: Jungle Green?

If you want something else then tell me which !

This paint will not be some watery over priced crap that is for damn sure.

Jungle Green... would be dope, my dude.

A bright Safety Purple would be ill too.

I am 100% for paint being good paint without a designer label. Paint and valves come first and i respect that you agree. it will be a pleasure doing business...

make sure you take M.O's!

I am 100% for paint being good paint without a designer label. Paint and valves come first and i respect that you agree. it will be a pleasure doing business...

Injury you talking about the icy grape?

artissincaptest.jpg

Fat Cap testing 101

RS5.jpg

RS4.jpg

RS3.jpg

RS1.jpg

RS2.jpg

Close up of the scrape so you can see under to the white

R6.jpg

Scraped directly off the surface - 2 layers (Semi Gloss Black + Flat White)

R7.jpg

Semi - Gloss it actually looks wet but it's dry! Super close up!

R8.jpg

You funny as hell lol. MO's lol

I got you bee

Yeah man, I'm all about the color coded donuts.

It's freakin smart marketing putting your shit out here on the oontz and developing it with writers input. If your product delivers as you say it will, you might just be the next montana. We'll see.

I can't afford to put color rings right now so it won't come with any.

Far as being the next Montana etc.. I'm not interested in that either.

This about making paint for Americans and Americans only WE invented graffiti, WE invented the fat caps, WE invented throwies, burners etc. WE invented Hip Hop.

So what happened? We let others come and take away what rightfully belongs to us.

WE got dumb companies that sell out the very people that put them on top. I'm tired of the made in China bullshit and the fucking Europeans who think we're all stupid.

WE got no damn jobs here .. ask yourself why. Cuz we allowed it to happen to us. WE allow fucking jack offs to come here and run our shit right in front of our eyes like nothing happened.

I think I'm a actually put that on my cans.. Fuck China Fuck Europe.

I feel bad cuz I fucked alot of German n Russian bitches now lol Blah Fuck them all...

Time to take ours back .. USA all the fucking way!

LOVE LIVE AMERICA AND AMERICAN GRAFFITI LIFESTYLE

FUCK GLOBAL ECONOMY THAT SHIT IS A HOAX

I meant montana as far as blowin up big dude....

i know youre all about the U S of A....just put a big effin flag on it.

Read the labels for vitamin water, they make snarky remarks without pissing anyone off but they do get their point across. I wouldn't discount writers in the rest of the world...they can buy your shit too....if you want to make a name for yourself and have brand longevity I don't think I would put "fuck China Fuck Europe" on my cans. That's just me.

I meant montana as far as blowin up big dude....

i know youre all about the U S of A....just put a big effin flag on it.

Read the labels for vitamin water, they make snarky remarks without pissing anyone off but they do get their point across. I wouldn't discount writers in the rest of the world...they can buy your shit too....if you want to make a name for yourself and have brand longevity I don't think I would put "fuck China Fuck Europe" on my cans. That's just me.

Oh Ok.. I got what you mean now.

I have no intentions at all of sending paint overseas.. they can all stick to dollar cans when they come n visit..

I can't afford to put color rings right now so it won't come with any.

Far as being the next Montana etc.. I'm not interested in that either.

This about making paint for Americans and Americans only WE invented graffiti, WE invented the fat caps, WE invented throwies, burners etc. WE invented Hip Hop.

So what happened? We let others come and take away what rightfully belongs to us.

WE got dumb companies that sell out the very people that put them on top. I'm tired of the made in China bullshit and the fucking Europeans who think we're all stupid.

WE got no damn jobs here .. ask yourself why. Cuz we allowed it to happen to us. WE allow fucking jack offs to come here and run our shit right in front of our eyes like nothing happened.

I think I'm a actually put that on my cans.. Fuck China Fuck Europe.

I feel bad cuz I fucked alot of German n Russian bitches now lol Blah Fuck them all...

Time to take ours back .. USA all the fucking way!

LOVE LIVE AMERICA AND AMERICAN GRAFFITI LIFESTYLE

FUCK GLOBAL ECONOMY THAT SHIT IS A HOAX

yo just wanted to chime in with my 2 pence...

i think thats an extremely close minded attitude to have...fuck europeans? yeah ok, america might have invented this hobby of ours, but that doesnt equal exclusive rights to it...us euro's took what you started and added our own personal twists - well each individual scene added their own and it became what how we know it today.

shit man, if it wasnt for the montanas (german and spanish) and molotow then the paint game would probably still be wack - yanks would still only have krylon and rusto, uk heads would be suffering with plasticotes and you wouldnt have a target audience in the slightest.

you gotta think of the bigger picture. how big do you think ironlak would be if that had decided to fuck off the american market and just concentrate on australia? same for the mtns....

yeah, dont get me wrong i like the idea of what your proposing...big up you for actually doing something when most peole just chat shit or dream about it.

yo just wanted to chime in with my 2 pence...

i think thats an extremely close minded attitude to have...fuck europeans? yeah ok, america might have invented this hobby of ours, but that doesnt equal exclusive rights to it...us euro's took what you started and added our own personal twists - well each individual scene added their own and it became what how we know it today.

shit man, if it wasnt for the montanas (german and spanish) and molotow then the paint game would probably still be wack - yanks would still only have krylon and rusto, uk heads would be suffering with plasticotes and you wouldnt have a target audience in the slightest.

you gotta think of the bigger picture. how big do you think ironlak would be if that had decided to fuck off the american market and just concentrate on australia? same for the mtns....

yeah, dont get me wrong i like the idea of what your proposing...big up you for actually doing something when most peole just chat shit or dream about it.

I agree. They didnt "steal" it. No one owned it. The europeans and the aussies were just innovative, and actually went for it.

Be patriotic, but I dont think you should write off a whole continent for maybe a few annoying companies out there. haha

..wtf is that attached image down below????

haha

noose.jpg.5d7fa3bfdb1c30ba1857a38b2ada78a2.jpg

^^ A NOOSE DOESN'T JUST APPEAR RANDOMLY..THAT'S SOME BS. GHOST PICTURES YEAH .. BUT A NOOSE OF ALL THINGS? DAYS OF THE KKK ARE OVER BUDDY, A CLOWN WITH A SNIPPY RACIST COMMENT AND TRIES TO PLAY IT OFF .. LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP.. ATTACHMENTS ARE EASILY REMOVED..

FAR AS THE REST OF YOU.. "READ" AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING OR IF YOU DON'T KNOW ENGLISH GET A BETTER TRANSLATOR.

THE STATEMENT WAS REFERRING TO "BIG CORPORATIONS AKA COMPANIES" NOT INDIVIDUALS...

I THINK I GOTTA START SELLING HOOKED ON PHONICS LOL

I'll paint with foreigners, I know some, we're friends, but you cant like everyone and as companies go, and frankly as countries go, europes been a bunch of assholes. Their like that asshole friend who smiles and acts like your related and then tries to fuck your girl the first time your not home.

I'm cool with Austrailia cause thier basically just like us. Left the control of the UK and for good reason, and get bashed for it all the time.

And frankly... Really? like the europeans havent been fucking assholes every step of the way? We bailed you out in the big war, we've been there to help you with all your little dictator startups of which you seem to have no shortage, and all through history all you can do is thumb your noses at us. Anything we try to claim you try to say you did it first, or better, or that we're this, or that, or stupid, or rude. I know from experience, your far from a fucking rose garden of peace and non smelly shit taking over there.

check a mirror.

btw...

ultra flat... fuck yes...

i'll buy some shit, i'm all for this, have been for ages. need anything printed? pm me. I'll do what i can for free to help, if you can cover shipping.

btw, regular cans and paper labels, dont sweat it man it's all about the paint anyway who gives a shit what the outside looks like, if it's good, no ones gonna care.

Archived