Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deen you should try to make the following colors that i think are staples for outlines and triples and things of the sort

berry pink (hot pink)

and

lime green

and as far as low pressure i think people are just reffering to the minimum amount of over spray and how thin/clean lines come out. which i imagine would require a lower ration of propelant to paint. The preciseness of the lines is going to matter alot to consumers as i imagine the only reason people even use this paint is for the low pressure advantage that gives artists the precision they need

deen you should try to make the following colors that i think are staples for outlines and triples and things of the sort

berry pink (hot pink)

and

lime green

I would actually need color reference to them.. A picture or something of the cap.

So I can get a good idea.

I'll release the colors I stated above first and then with the next batch I'll make a bunch of different colors to add to it. I think I got the purple right. What do you think?

It's really hard to do everything at once cuz it's just me alone you know... I want lots of the nicer colors to be done so peeps can rock during the summer!

I would actually need color reference to them.. A picture or something of the cap.

So I can get a good idea.

I'll release the colors I stated above first and then with the next batch I'll make a bunch of different colors to add to it. I think I got the purple right. What do you think?

It's really hard to do everything at once cuz it's just me alone you know... I want lots of the nicer colors to be done so peeps can rock during the summer!

the purple, the light blue, the green, everything is looking legit man for real.

The only issue in mind is the overspray.

the colors im refering to is lipstick and lime green.

Printable%20Film%20Color%20Chart%202.jpg

OK People I'm a little miffed by what you guys consider low pressure...

Give me a few spray lines you think or consider as low pressure.

Belton Molotow = ultimate low pressure

i don't need paint that low pressure, but it's an awesome luxury for piecing

any thing as low as mtn hardcore is fine, imo.

Belton Molotow = ultimate low pressure

i don't need paint that low pressure, but it's an awesome luxury for piecing

any thing as low as mtn hardcore is fine, imo.

nowadays with how pervasive this kind of paint is within the culture i would say its a neccesity for piecing. Especiallly with people looking at flicks online and bieng able to notice every litle detail and imperfection, the amount of anal precision required to live up to todays internet standards is alot higher than what shit used to be. for better or for worse. and yes...i said anal precision:lol:

berry pink (hot pink)

and

lime green

and as far as low pressure i think people are just reffering to the minimum amount of over spray and how thin/clean lines come out. which i imagine would require a lower ration of propelant to paint. The preciseness of the lines is going to matter alot to consumers as i imagine the only reason people even use this paint is for the low pressure advantage that gives artists the precision they need

Just an FYI... Berry Pink is closer to Hot Raspberry then Hot Pink... ;)

What does everyone think/know about Kingz Cans? I'm pretty sure it's Aus owned and manufactured by/for Ksino.. anyone used it before? $5 AUD a can, just bought some, want to know what to expect.

Image0387.jpg

^ Kingz cans

Is that paint actually made in Australia? Well tell us how good it is after you've used it..

Would be nice if you posted some pics too!

I like the can design..

Deen, how many colors do you eventually plan on having out there?

im really excited to get my hands on some!

To start though probably 10 colors.

On the real since I will own the machines and everything else, the sky's the limit far as colors go.

Once I'm established it will be "economically feasible" to do small runs and big runs.

So I wouldn't have a problem putting out all kinds of different colors.

Thanks for the support!

18 bucks for a 50 sack of Boston Thins. Or Rusto fats. You gotta be kidding me.

I know a site where you can get 100 rusto fats for $6.50 or 50 Boston Thins for $8.00.

That site you linked us to donst show Kobra and its over priced.

Its all about troutartsupply if you need caps. Shit.

^^ I write all the time using my trusty pen and some loose leaf paper lol!

I wonder if people buy them t-shirts.. they look kind of cheesy :D

Is that the average price for a pack of caps $17-18 per 100? Sheesh!

I do honestly think though Trout got the best prices on caps.

Archived