Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me exactly what discontinued color you want first: Jungle Green?

If you want something else then tell me which ![/size][/color]

colors that are close to or the same as american accents "mango" and "peacock"

yeah the yellow seems to be a little watery and im noticing alot of over spray on the lines

YO! It's can't be perfect not just yet! Got to remember some of this paint I got to test it with the valves that are available to me. Mainly I got to use that pre-val bs with the Sekt Cap adapter lol.

When I do get my machine the gasser/charger to fill the propellant n crimp then I can test and see what caps do exactly what. I can play with the internal pressure and all that good stuff. Till then I'm very limited to what I can do.

Them pre-vals ain't the best thing in the world either, only thing good bout them is I can fill paint in a glass bottle and spray it. So it's good to test paint only, I did manage to get off some throwies with them things but it was taking forever lol.

It's not like I can just go to a store and pick one up, it takes a lil bit over 2 months and they come set up , train etc.

Good thing is I got 2 good valve systems that fit all caps including NY Skinnies. They both give off different effects though. One valve the NY Skinnies work as a really good smooth fat cap.

Don't worry Factory I definitely won't be making no watery paint.

Tell me exactly what discontinued color you want first: Jungle Green?[/color][/size]

If you want something else then tell me which ![/size][/color]

colors that are close to or the same as american accents "mango" and "peacock"

I need pics of the colors or examples. I can't find none of this stuff!

From the test pics youve posted..the green is a more saturated krylon mint green as far as I can tell.

Krylon jungle green is more olive, like yellower and darker...but not too dark.

I love that green tho. It's got a nice tone to it. The yellow is good but I think these cats are saying they want the yellow to be a stronger bolder yellow, less pastel yellow.

This is me bein weird but i that dig yellow.

There are tons of bright screaming hazard yellows out there, this is different. earth tones.. i can get with 'em. half of y'all don't know what an earth tone is, that would be when you use colors like brown and grey and beige, not pink, purple, and lime green. i like subtle colors, i use burners here and there but subtle colors show off letters.

a dark orange color would be dope too.

$0.02

From the test pics youve posted..the green is a more saturated krylon mint green as far as I can tell.

Krylon jungle green is more olive, like yellower and darker...but not too dark.

I love that green tho. It's got a nice tone to it. The yellow is good but I think these cats are saying they want the yellow to be a stronger bolder yellow, less pastel yellow.

I'm working on it.. The green and Aluminum Chrome is a lock. The rest is to be determined.

This is me bein weird but i that dig yellow.

There are tons of bright screaming hazard yellows out there, this is different. earth tones.. i can get with 'em. half of y'all don't know what an earth tone is, that would be when you use colors like brown and grey and beige, not pink, purple, and lime green. i like subtle colors, i use burners here and there but subtle colors show off letters.

a dark orange color would be dope too.

$0.02

That yellow ain't too shiney nor is it too bright, its a in betweener. I picked that cuz I had compared a few others and they weren't really like a crayon yellow which I was trying to do.

I'd rock those colors all day. I'm tired of fumbling with the sekt adapter and PT2X.

Sweet tomato, yum.

You should get some caps off Trout Art Supply if you don't like them Sekt Adapters.. I hate them myself, makes me annoyed. I got no choice but to use them for now.. I'm super annoyed at the pre-val contraptions as well :mad:

mmmm. Sweet Tomato. the brightest red I've ever used. Good thing there is a shop that still has a lot of the old valve AA's and a few old valve Krylon.

I think I'm going to "attempt" to make them 2 reds, the tomato, and the one next to it.

REDS.. I was working on this before I seen the AA pics, Now I need a sharp bRighter red like that tomato red to compliment this red.

RED1.jpg

I sliced n diced ginsu choppaaa style! HA HA :p The yellow and green was under it before.

ALL TESTS DONE ON REAL STEEEL! NO BOGUS IN THE LAB BLAH BLAH BS HERE!

WITNESS W/YOUR EYES! PICS DON'T LIE!

RED4.jpg

RED3.jpg

TRUE COLOR OF THE YELLOW

YELLOW1.jpg

THE ACTUAL STEEL SURFACE AFTER I SCRAPED OFF THE COLORS!

STELLSURFACE.jpg

HARD AS HELL TO CLEAN OFF TOO AND I STILL COULDN'T GET THAT YELLOW N GREEN OFF!

Archived