Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

i used that touch n tone and it was absolute shit. i used black and white. it was expensive where i found it too 3 cans was like 9 and change.

fattest cap on ironlak that ive used so far is the astro fat i think its called. i forgot but its clear with a black dot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i started using rusto like a year ago and i love it, it is mad cheap and great for throwies. when i started writing i used cheap ass cans of color place (which clearly sucks). when i have money i try and buy molotow preferablly xxl classic. the can lasts awhile. :)

Whats the deal with that sabotaz shit? DOes it fade, things like that i wanna know.

purple and magenta type colors from any brand will fade faster than other colors. although some brands have UV inhibitors that slow this down. belton is good in this area. MTN and ironlak purples are notoriously fade prone, not to mention krylon.

sabotaz overall doesn't fade much and is generally thick, reliable paint. it's flat so it dries very fast. lemon yellow is one of the best, thickest yellows ive used. yellow green is probably the best covering jungle green type color ive used. it's probably underrated because they don't do so much promotion as some of the other brands. they are selling it really cheap on oinkartld.com right now.

just another example of how puritanical america does not support free thinking and the arts

we are rusto/krylon etc main purchasing/racking demographic and instead of [even if secretly] catering to graffiti/mural artists they continually make our lives miserable, by

fuckng up valves/discontinuing colors/changing formulas etc etc etc ... they can very easily make high quality / cheap paint that im sure most of us would gladly buy ..wtf!?!?!?

what a bad business plan..thats like dunkin donuts discontinuing coffee ..who is making the decisions at these companies?? do they really think by making these awful decisions they will discourage graffiti?? they still havent learned graffiti writers are the most ingenious mfers

on the planet ..if we cant buy it , we steal it ...if we cant steal it, we make it,,if it doesn't exist, we invent it ...and so on and so on ... wise up Rustoleum & Krylon we are your best, most loyal fucking customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO PRE was that aimed at me? LOL :)

purple and magenta type colors from any brand will fade faster than other colors. although some brands have UV inhibitors that slow this down. belton is good in this area. MTN and ironlak purples are notoriously fade prone, not to mention krylon.

sabotaz overall doesn't fade much and is generally thick, reliable paint. it's flat so it dries very fast. lemon yellow is one of the best, thickest yellows ive used. yellow green is probably the best covering jungle green type color ive used. it's probably underrated because they don't do so much promotion as some of the other brands. they are selling it really cheap on oinkartld.com right now.

Very well said =]

For the sabotaz yeah on yellow, yellow are almost always watery (how it's made yeah?). I got to play around with some from this art store wanting people to try it out. Usually reluctant to pay for 'premium' paints in some cases. It is pretty nice stuff. Great price on oink too no doubt.

I'm going to look at this Velspar from home depot. Lady_Sec was telling me about it. Cheap price and lots of pastel colors, so go for me huh. Female valve system also. hmmm i guess it's time for me to hit that search button lol

EDIT:

''Valspar paint is garbage.. Lasts a lil over 3 months tops in a outdoor enviorment!''

said this as I was posting. that really sucks to hear. should have figured.

Archived