Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

il sell you a shirt that says "i got in this horrendous wreck and all i got was 2 fucked up fingers and this shirt"

19.99 plus S&H. I accept all major credit cards and moneygram payments. must be over 18 to order.

and i take all that back if this was a recent thing and its still upsetting, in which case : Damn dude, sorry to hear about that... good to hear you didnt let it keep you from teh graffitis.

il sell you a shirt that says "i got in this horrendous wreck and all i got was 2 fucked up fingers and this shirt"

19.99 plus S&H. I accept all major credit cards and moneygram payments. must be over 18 to order.

and i take all that back if this was a recent thing and its still upsetting, in which case : Damn dude, sorry to hear about that... good to hear you didnt let it keep you from teh graffitis.

No worries. It happen 10 years ago. But on a funny note. Your mom loves when I jab 2 and a half fingers up her pooper.

Saying this.

Yeah baby, Feel the stub. Love the stub.

Oh & yeah this last part is true.^^

whats up with plutonium g? just tried a can out and it was trash. kept stuttering like crazy, had to shake the can constantly and none of the caps i have(gold dots, uni go's. nyo, nyf , rusto fats, rusto thins, pink dots) worked on it either. is it possible the vavle is just fucked?

whats up with plutonium g? just tried a can out and it was trash. kept stuttering like crazy, had to shake the can constantly and none of the caps i have(gold dots, uni go's. nyo, nyf , rusto fats, rusto thins, pink dots) worked on it either. is it possible the vavle is just fucked?

shits overpriced like hell. the caps were probably just that can... it has the german mtn valve, gold dots and the pinks should have worked but the others are no surprise.

shits overpriced like hell. the caps were probably just that can... it has the german mtn valve, gold dots and the pinks should have worked but the others are no surprise.

being that its so over priced im glad i traded for this shit, the gold dot didnt spray at all and the pink dot was sad. stock tip sprayed like shit too, mad stutter. oh well, in the trash where it belongs

Used a shipment Of Ironlak. worked well on walls but never seen something fade as quick as it does on trains. Will continue to use it on walls from time to time but metal.... Hell no! Rusto all day!!!!! All the light purples turned white the dark purples turned pink and the greens pretty much washed off with weather conditions in 5 months.

LOL What ever floats your boat man. But I read your post in the ironlak thread and I do not agree.

Ironlak is JUST OKAY.

By this I'm saying. Its not bad. Its got a use's. Like almost every other spray paint. But I would'nt go around saying it gives me a tickle on my pickle.

hahahaha i hear ya man. My pickles dipped in ironlak as i type this

See, everyones bitching about shit fading, but i dont expect my shit to stay up for 6 months. If i was rocking legal walls, then maybe i'd join the hater bandwagon. Trains dont run long enough to warrant being upset

hahahaha i hear ya man. My pickles dipped in ironlak as i type this

See, everyones bitching about shit fading, but i dont expect my shit to stay up for 6 months. If i was rocking legal walls, then maybe i'd join the hater bandwagon. Trains dont run long enough to warrant being upset

True that

Archived