Secrets about yourself

Hippopotamus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i've had sex with over 20 women and i've killed a handfull of puppies and kittens

i like to pick my nose, but if im in somebodies car, i will either flick it out the window, or wipe it on the side of the seat

when i was six, my mom was tickling me in the hallway of my old house and i had to piss real bad. i wanted her to stop, i pleaded but my cries fell on deaf ears. so i decided to piss my pants while laying across her lap to get her to stop. it worked.

1. I rig toliets in bathrooms to spray people when they flush

2.I have gone out pedestrian hunting in the rain and drove through puddles splashing the innocent

3. When I get drunk enough I become invisible

4. I steal at least one beer everytime I go to the bar

5. I too have got with a fat chick off the net and got some head

6. I always shit in the ladies room

7. I put boogers on the bitches doorknob upstairs

8. I leave ass marks on her car windows too

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Oct 25 2004, 03:10 AM

I have a secret, and near-uncontrolable urge to cuddle with rental. I barely e-know her, let alone actually know her. But for some reason the urge to cuddle in strong.

how you doin'?

do i e know you?

also, i somehow find it a comfort and complement to know that some people still think im a dude.

uh, dev, you know, i think im a lesbian too...yeah, just now. it happened to me all of the sudden.

Originally posted by rental+Oct 26 2004, 03:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 26 2004, 03:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoboThruster@Oct 25 2004, 03:10 AM

I have a secret, and near-uncontrolable urge to cuddle with rental. I barely e-know her, let alone actually know her. But for some reason the urge to cuddle in strong.

how you doin'?

do i e know you?

also, i somehow find it a comfort and complement to know that some people still think im a dude.

uh, dev, you know, i think im a lesbian too...yeah, just now. it happened to me all of the sudden.

[/b]

Na, I meant e-know you in the sense that I've read some of your posts.

I know.

I'll stop with the creepyness now.

Archived