who are thinking you would actually vote for?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Willy - what is Bush's plan?

i think it would be to control war.... him and his friends get paid or they'll blow up the world tryin'

(as a joke) i think its more fun with bush in office... at least you know whats going on:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you think we know what is going on?

or maybe you were being sarcastic.

i hope so.

what the fuck is going on in guantanamo??

what the fuck is up with halliburton?

why are the bush family and the saud family so tight?

the patriot act allowed our government to be as covert as it wants.

aaa!!! enough.

have a nice weekend.

How can anyone vote for bush this guy is a fucking moron, he has done nothing but abuse the system for the gain of the rich and abuse it more then it has ever been abused ( not that john kerry isnt going to do the same thing but not on the same level) dick cheney is a fucking evil bastard he is the anti christ more then bush is bush is just a fucking retard who doesnt really know what the hell is going on if they get re-elected there are going to be so many more terrorists then there are now becuase of thier global policies of raping other countries for thier natural resources and funding corrupt regimes that support mnc's and there systemacitc descturction of natural resources and of economic security vote kerry he may be a fucking retard he may be brain dead he may be the anti christ but nothing can be worse then bush shit i wish mcain was running he is the only politican i really have any respect for.

Bush does have some good ideas for this time around. I heard that one of his ideas is to let small businesses pool together with other small businesses so that they can get the same discounted health care rates that giant corporations get.

But all in all Bush must be destroyed and i will be voting for Kerry.

Originally posted by seeking

bush has a plan?! what fucking plan is that? to discredit kerry? if bush didn't have an election going on right now, he'd be risking impeachment. the only thing keeping him afloat is fear.

seriously, you people are fucking retards.

if bush wins, i will have no problem condemning the citizens of america with the same ferver i've previously reserved for our government. if you vote for bush, i hope your family rots in hell.

ditto

Originally posted by seeking

why doesnt that surprise me at all?

fucking retard.

you'd vote for a tube of toothpaste if it offered you a hand job.

</bush> is awesome. at first i didnt get it, cause im used to ubb, not html. but then i di. and then i laughed.

pretty childish seeking.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Bush does have some good ideas for this time around. I heard that one of his ideas is to let small businesses pool together with other small businesses so that they can get the same discounted health care rates that giant corporations get.

Bush did not invent this. There's already organizations doing this.

Guest willy.wonka

i liked that when bush was elected, he was the only president to have a full-scale protest in the streets during his inaguration,,how ever that politcal word is spelt.

pres. thomas jefferson said something along the lines of a revolution is good for a country, keeps it strong and keeps it real.. i think BUSH would be the one to bring forth this revolution, that would be good. either way, the power bush is holdiing on to is good for our country and good for the people.. like jesus, nobody fucks with the bush administration

im mostly talkin outa my ass to see what some of you might wanna say about it

like if all of this crazy shit wasnt going on, i would vote for kerry. i dont think kerry has what it takes to handle the situtation.

and dont get me wrong, but iheard kerry is talking about sending more troops to iraq anyways. thats what i heard.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

When you've been president for 4 years and your party has controlled the house for 4 years and the senate for 2 you no longer have the option of "good ideas this time around."

That said, willy's a bona fide swing voter. If he's from one of the swing states he's a rabidly sought after commodity.

We really should have an all-purpose partisan warfare thread.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Get your head out of your ass and read the goddamn newspaper. .

READ A FOREIGN NEWSPAPER!

Problem number ONE you can't trust American news.

Just out of curiousity what's Bush's plan? Besides to bankrupt the treasury and annihilate (sp?) a bunch of innocent people.

I'm so eager to here this "plan".

Originally posted by !@#$%

werd.

i just think dubya has done practically irreparable damage to the state of the union already (patriot act?! i cannot believe anyone involved with graffiti isn't scared by this!), and i think if reelected, he will be unimpeded by worries of another election, and could be far more dangerous

I think the patriot act is a huge reason why people don't assemble and protest. Asserting your first amendment right and speaking out against the administration is a surefire way to end up locked in some hellhole where the key will certainly be thrown away. Revolutionizing at this point seems to be a job for Democrats currently in office. At least they have some clout and nothing bad will happen to them it's us "expendable americans" that have to worry about opening our mouths..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Malice

READ A FOREIGN NEWSPAPER!

Problem number ONE you can't trust American news.

Just out of curiousity what's Bush's plan? Besides to bankrupt the treasury and annihilate (sp?) a bunch of innocent people.

I'm so eager to here this "plan".

Well, I read and watch Canadian news. There are a lot of ‘anti-Bush’ undertones in the particular newspaper I read everyday.

That’s true, though, about you people needing to read some news from other countries. Isn’t there a widespread publication that does that? I recall seeing the lady editor on the Daily Show a year or so ago.

ALSO, WILLYWONKA IT MAKES NO SENSE WHY YOU THINK KERRY CAN’T HANDLE THIS SITUATION. IS BUSH REALLY HANDLING IT REALLY WELL? DOES IT REALLY AFFECT YOU THAT MUCH WHEN YOU SEE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SHOW UP ON A CARRIER WITH A FLIGHT SUIT ON (costing you major dough, by the way) FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT NEVER DID THAT! HE WAS A REEEAAAAAL WAR TIME PRESIDENT, AND HE WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR. HE WASN’T TRYING TO LIVE OUT CHILDHOOD FANTASIES, BECAUSE HE WAS A GROWN MAN WHO KNEW THAT WAR WAS A TERRIBLE THING, NOT SOMETHING TO BE GLORIFIED BY SAYING THINGS LIKE “BRING ‘EM ON” AND WHAT NOT. DAMN, WILLYWONKA, YOU’RE BEING STUPID BY VOTING FOR BUSH. BUT HEY, YOU WANNA BE DIFFERENT, RIGHT?

Seriously, you bitches act like you’d be carrying Bush’s binders to class in high school. I know what I’d be doing to that devil.

Reading foreign news is very important.

Kofi Annan again reiterated last week that the war in Iraq is illegal.

Bush is out of step with the world.

I've been reading international news since the days when a-infos was in zines and the internet was not nearly so ubiquitous. I think it's vital to get international news.

I used to like www.newsbooster.com alot but they got shut down due to it being illegal to deep link in the country of their origin. Bastards.

Now I'm doing the RSS feeds thing.

www.feedreader.com has a program with a number of international news sources built in. Check it out if you haven't already. It's quite interesting.

Originally posted by Weapon X

FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT NEVER DID THAT! HE WAS A REEEAAAAAL WAR TIME PRESIDENT, AND HE WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR. HE WASN’T TRYING TO LIVE OUT CHILDHOOD FANTASIES, BECAUSE HE WAS A GROWN MAN WHO KNEW THAT WAR WAS A TERRIBLE THING, NOT SOMETHING TO BE GLORIFIED BY SAYING THINGS LIKE “BRING ‘EM ON” AND WHAT NOT.

lol, roosevelt was on his deathbed when he was in office. he had everything wrong with him. rumor has it, his wife made alot of the major decisions.

Archived