Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Greetings fellow sneakerheadz and earthlings! for as long as i have been frequenting 12oz, I have never ventured off to the DutyFree threads!!! Amazing, considering that I'm a snkrhed!!! I'll be postin pics up soon! And I wanna say what up to all da fellow snkr aficionados out there and a big gas face goes out to all the hypebeasts!!!!:scrambled:

Sincerely, TheLord$neakRocka -aka- DaGhettoImeldaMarco$of$nkrz.:D :lol:

hahaha nah im not out for the title man... i just do me. sneaker hunting is just another hobby of mine, kinda like finding/ taking pictures of old graff and being the uber transit geek extrordinaire.

i also have a master plan of turning pro on the poker tour....:cool: oh yes. Violentbydesign can attest to that.

Designed by Benny Gold for HUF. I stared at these for a while---but alas, I have huge-ass feet and refuse to pay more than 60$ tops, so they will never be mine.

crack1-713501.jpg

crack2-713559.jpg

I dont really like the black ones....but the white and blue? Psssshhhhhhh.

saw these in person @ Can Goods. I wasnt feeling the 90's too much until I saw them in person. I'll definitely be picking both up.