Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I agree, but they're really fuckin comfortable

personally it comes down to:

looking like a faggot and having really comfy shoes (which i cant prove/disprove)

or

looking like a straight balla coming correct in some moderatly comfy shoes.

and those dc's look like every other skate shoe

ummm... yea i guess, sure. those ones up there or a bunch of different ones? ill do it tommorow, although i like shorts weather better.

and i can see people not really feeling those ones. They are sorta odd looking... def not on my everyday rock list. i got em for like 20 bucks though, so no sweat. I get most of my shoes for under $50.

I was buying a blunt at the gas station when a car full of fine black girls pull up. They were like damn where u goin lookin so fine? And im like shit, about to go smoke a blunt with some of my boys. Then she's like awww shit and u got some cute shoes.....and I was rockin these bitches

6628-526747-3.jpg

and then I fucked all three of them

and then I fucked all three of them

first of all...

"car full of fine black girls"

black girls never roll in packs of 'fine'. there will be one cute one, and then 4 ugly fat ones that serve to make the semi-attractive one look better. this right here is the first indication that you're lying.

secondly, a car full of black girls are not going to fuck one white boy with a blunt. if they were wigger bitches i might buy it, but no way jose.

lastly, even if it was true, anyone that fucks you because you wear crocs has got to be some sort of fucking beast. no way were they hot at all.

so ultimately, your story is total bullshit, but even if it was half true, the other half would be that you just fucked a trailer full of mules.

thats all.

• Like 1