Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahah. its cool man, everybody has THEIR own taste's... they are a little too dressy for my M.O. but if you like em then thats all that matters!!! (not to club you over the head with the tired hip-hop cliche's) But, DO YOU baby!!

and kobe dude wanted like around 100 for them griffeys, i might be able to talk him down like 20 but thats probably it...

word, i got a few ventilators... the kashima ones or whoever did that colab with RBK were dope... you can grab some dope cways off the rack real cheap for them...

i been thinking about gripping some og aisic gels....

gripped these 93 icarus yesterday $15!!! :

DSCF1446.jpg

and another grail pickup, they are 2 sizes to small but without the insole i can rock em and they are just a lil tight.. for $30 ill deal with it!!!

99 orig Terra Goatek:

DSCF1448.jpg

DSCF1449.jpg

terra goatek looks doooooope! i don't remember ever seeing those kicks.

ahahaha yes i did, its really dope. One of my good friends was a featured interview in it.

so im on vacation, and i knew there was a nike factory store here.a..... but i didnt know there was FIVE!!! and a clearance store!!

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

grabbed a bunch already...

me:

IMG_0529-1.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

her:

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpgIMG_0600.jpg

all clearance

I have a question for cracked and anyone else who can maybe point me in the right direction.

I want two different shoes, a pair of air flight 89's with the patent leather and a pair of hyperflights. I miss these shoes very much.

Anyone got any or know where I can find some, I have been doin a little diggin but havent come across much in my size...