Shoes?

Fugazi

that shits wack imo

they should have to ask the artist if they can pay to use their work

maybe dondi didnt want his shoes to look like that, or even wanted shoes with his shit on it at all

he aint gettin paid obviously

and there are going to be a much more douche bags who dont know shit about graff wearing these things than real writers.

fuck that shit

if you read about the shoes in Sneaker Freaker..or any of the blogs that these images were pulled from you would know that the designer worked closely with Dondis brother on everything about the shoe..which is probably the closest thing to asking dondi himself. and how do you know his estate is not getting paid?

as far as who wears the shoes...nobody can control that...but at least they are trying to do something to celebrate a true legend in this game. which is more then you can say about a lot of companies capitolizing off this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you read about the shoes in Sneaker Freaker..or any of the blogs that these images were pulled from you would know that the designer worked closely with Dondis brother on everything about the shoe..which is probably the closest thing to asking dondi himself. and how do you know his estate is not getting paid?

as far as who wears the shoes...nobody can control that...but at least they are trying to do something to celebrate a true legend in this game. which is more then you can say about a lot of companies capitolizing off this shit.

Good points.

hahaha...i just cant get out of this. i see a pair, if its under 50, i automatically buy it. if its 50 or more i think bout it so im still not that bad i guess...one of the cats that works at my school was actually big in the sneaker game, to the point that nike asked him to go out for an expo to show some of his shoes. he was up to something over 100 and now hes down to less than 70 cause he sold a bunch cause he was starting to settle down wit a wife...its crazy...

i just dont know how i can get myself to look at a dope shoe and not want it...for gods sake, im a communist consumerist. thats self-contradictory...

DONDI'S BROTHER ISNT DONDI.

the money should go to the artists.

im not saying that money going to the family is a bad thing

the use of the artists work should ONLY be up to the artist

last part you had a good point though

DONDI'S BROTHER ISNT DONDI.

the money should go to the artists.

im not saying that money going to the family is a bad thing

the use of the artists work should ONLY be up to the artist

last part you had a good point though

totally agree. but in this case... giving money to the artist is kinda difficult seeing as he's dead.

and the point of leaving someone in charge of your estate (aka his artwork/name/image etc.) is to have someone you trust to make those decisions in your absence.

without a doubt homey... i can still grad these i know off the top of my head... :

DSCF1255.jpg

only not the bred c/way... the wht/wht and the blk/blk

also i think i can still grip these out of state, but i know the biggest size would probably be like a 9 or a 8.5 and they would be a lil pricey... maybe 100 plus...

DSCF0950.jpg

Second is heat. Where is this spot? Cause that is some OG nike air shit. Impossible to find besides resellers.