Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sick of nike shafting the US with these horrible releases. Just terrible material and poor colorways all the way around. They tantalize us with the Huaraches and they are not even dropping here. BTW CrackMan, your post on ISS helped sway me into getting 2 pairs of wildedge. They are on sale on footlocker

Crackman - why are alot, if not the majority, of releases not in the u.s? Do we just not have the market? Dude, I'm loving those hurraches - I've been meaning to ask you if you collected any of those for a while, probably one of my favorites from nike. Also, you know of any places in the greater philly area where I can pick up any windrunners? I have a pair now, but they're all leather - I'm looking for something made out of a more breathable material. You can PM me if you don't want to blow spots or whatever.

they have the new retro windrunners at alot of the stores downtown now, not the best retro's but one or two is ok... i know some spots that might still have like some later model ones, maybe 96- 97ish models?? They dont look similiar to those grey/purple ones i posted a few pages back which are the retro of the original windrunner, but they (the 96-97ish ones) are still pretty cool. Why do you want windrunners? is it for jogging in? cause there are WAY better runners out there. sorry to ramble, but if you give me a specific model or can provie a pic or something ill be able to give you a definitive answer.

here go some sneaks to give you something to look at:

Terra Sebec: (98) (og's) This model is one of nikes (generic run) models now, they change it every year, the sebec I II III IV V etc... other than this one they are rubbage:

DSCF1534.jpg

Mada Mid: (94)

f93bf2ac.jpg

(still havent been able to track the name of this one down... its a womans model, had no box):

Terra/ACG???:

37a4779a.jpg

My TERRA HUMARA samples i got this month:

e3ebf676.jpg

And about the pisspoor releases in the states, yea, the us is always getting screwed man. You can partially blame it on the fools who buy flouerecent air forces and dunks like they are going out of style (which god willing they are) But yea, Europe and the western world benefit because They basically gross better sales and have more demand for quality shoes... If you never checked out JDSPORTS in the uk, try it sometime. They only ship to europe, but they always have exclusive air max releases that DESTROY anything they put out in the states. (they are like the models or dicks of england)