random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
47 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I dunno….:maybe

Sounds right. I had a homie that was a low voltage electrician. He was part of the demo of a circuit city around here. He pilfered their security camera equipment and hooked it up at his house. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Also, I don't much care for copperheads, but they seem pretty mellow all things considered.

Imma gonna stay away from copperhead, specially the younglings.

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Or some of those dim sum ones that you have no clue about what's inside, before or after putting em in your mouth?

/ph

those are so good!

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

What kind of dumplings m? Gyozas?

Gyoza?  Those aren't real dumplings.

image.gif.23c7add47b34339fa6451916aca0c5e5.gif

8 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Or some of those dim sum ones that you have no clue about what's inside, before or after putting em in your mouth?

/ph

Now this sounds more like a man who knows his dumplings. Dim sum got dumplings for days.  But- never go for a mystery dumpling or mystery anything at dim sum IMO.  

While we're on the topic

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Gyoza?  Those aren't real dumplings.

image.gif.23c7add47b34339fa6451916aca0c5e5.gif

Now this sounds more like a man who knows his dumplings. Dim sum got dumplings for days.  But- never go for a mystery dumpling or mystery anything at dim sum IMO.  

While we're on the topic

gyoza aren’t real dumplings?!?!

CE65412F-0DC9-4C62-9748-4ED464FE00A2.gif.5550feeb5ee8bb10f397057aaf740d53.gif

why not?

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.f5f622315f6d44c5f3ddfcbad196d94e.png

Among the Asian dumplings they're on the smaller side.  They might work as a side or something but I prefer the larger dumplings of dim sum or Cantonese soup.

“I prefer”…..so is this a personal classification of the gyoza not being a dumpling? Or an official cultural thing?

I always thought anything stuffed with meat was considered a dumpling.

2ABF1AE6-B6C2-40DC-80D6-A532284F7BBF.gif.ea3384810420fdc375589b11db9e88ff.gif

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

“I prefer”…..so is this a personal classification of the gyoza not being a dumpling? Or an official cultural thing?

I always thought anything stuffed with meat was considered a dumpling.

2ABF1AE6-B6C2-40DC-80D6-A532284F7BBF.gif.ea3384810420fdc375589b11db9e88ff.gif

image.png.56a72af600b3014de67f92d6c049d72b.png

They are 100% a dumpling.  I'm just saying, in the world of Asian dumplings you could do worse, but you could do better.  And if I'm comparing them to my ballz, they need to be a bit more substantial than a gyoza.  Also.... dumplings do not have to be filled with meat, think chicken and dumplings, matzo balls, or Jamaican fried dumplings or spinners. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

now i understand why people flip the fuck out at the post office...where the fuck is my boss groove dr 202 , and how the fuck you gonna say "No Access to Delivery Location" on the tracking thing but the boss sp 202 i bought 3 days later came before that and plopped right the fuck on the porch.

yall

56 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

If ya can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Always feel bad for the kid eating dry cereal for dinner all while momma got her nails and hair did running around town with Gucci slides, bag, and sun glasses.

• Truth 1

Been thinking a lot about drinking coffee again. I haven’t had any since 2017. Funny/weird to think that having a cup of coffee is a big deal in my mind…..oh how times have changed.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1