random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's crazy cause people will hit me up for lofi beats, and I tell them it's just boom bap with vinyl white noise over it and royal road chords.

And they get all confused then send me a link to a YouTube video.

I'm like yeah it's a  IV△7–V7–iii7–vi progression like in studio ghibli movie soundtracks , but it's also cookie cutter as fuck how it's made.

They usually give up and I can go back to making shit nobody will probably ever listen to.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

It's crazy cause people will hit me up for lofi beats, and I tell them it's just boom bap with vinyl white noise over it and royal road chords.

And they get all confused then send me a link to a YouTube video.

I'm like yeah it's a  IV△7–V7–iii7–vi progression like in studio ghibli movie soundtracks , but it's also cookie cutter as fuck how it's made.

They usually give up and I can go back to making shit nobody will probably ever listen to.

EDBA0220-742F-491A-B035-DC457670B36A.gif

• LOL! 1

You know what else grinds my gears?!?! Lugr..

local heads that seek me out for beats , I'll legit send them rza or jdilla instrumentals and be like " just cooked this one but you can have first dibs cause you already know I don't charge for beats ."

The track will be titled some obvious shit like "old dirty beats, face of the ghost killah , pastries." And they will absolutely ruin the beat with their vocals.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 2

Being a Virgo doesn't mean it's a personality trait nor an excuse. Also invoking God to change your mind and to tell you who and when to forgive while saying Jehovah is all around ignorant.

Ya can't call me trying to act white if you are only 22 and have never left Milwaukee until last month mam.

• Truth 1