Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

knightbats keepin it going to the fullest..all you i like it..

was out earlier messin about when i went to paint a trackside while i was climbin over the fence i put my hand on so leave thing on the fence and it stung me.. gave the usual ouch shout as does be done by people and continued on.. half way through i felt my hand gettin all tight and sore to close.. it had swollen up to the size of a football! i mean huge.. i was like wtf????!! so i went home and poured cold water all over it.. it went down a lil bit but still is big.. im now jus thinkin that the tracksdie is only half finished and im not bothered bout it but kids round here will be not going overr it casue its unfinished... so now i gotta look at an unfinished trackside everyday til i bother goin over it..shit one..

i found a thief of the knightbat logo! ill have the pics up asap..bastard..

Originally posted by one

knightbats keepin it going to the fullest..all you i like it..

was out earlier messin about when i went to paint a trackside while i was climbin over the fence i put my hand on so leave thing on the fence and it stung me.. gave the usual ouch shout as does be done by people and continued on.. half way through i felt my hand gettin all tight and sore to close.. it had swollen up to the size of a football! i mean huge.. i was like wtf????!! so i went home and poured cold water all over it.. it went down a lil bit but still is big.. im now jus thinkin that the tracksdie is only half finished and im not bothered bout it but kids round here will be not going overr it casue its unfinished... so now i gotta look at an unfinished trackside everyday til i bother goin over it..shit one..

i found a thief of the knightbat logo! ill have the pics up asap..bastard..

ummmm. i'd be a little more worried about the football hand then the unfinished piece, no?

The photo is of Gliko.. I guess yahll didnt know what a hot chick he is.. haha.. er

Nah its me, thanks folks.

iquit- Yes, I rock the photoshop casbah [or just know how to do that dumb wavy text shit that I learned in elementary school on it haha] :D

Yep...

So 2 nights ago I'm at this party, and I have this friend that I flirt with all the time and shes like cool about it. So I'm drunk and we're standing in this room and she is like right in front of me, and they're talking about having an orgy. And I was like lets get that shit started, just bend down a little bit and like grabbed her by the hips. She hasn't talked to me since, oh well...