Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so it was my roomates birthday party last night...shit got fuckin nuts....alchohol n pools dont mix...motherfuckers picked me up n threw me in clothes cellphone money and all...it was cool tho i was drunk and it was actually refreshing...anyway...so later on in the night the kegs are done and only a few people are around....this douchebag from jersey is there and he was so drunk the girls where puttin duct tape on his hairy chest and back and ripping it off and the kid was lovin it...so im sittin there with the crew smokin a blunt when this dude comes out of nowhere and pulls his fuckin pants off...hes like dude im jus gonna hang out with my wang out...im like "yo get this fuckin gay homo shit the fuck up out here u in the wrong party dog" so he comes and trys to sit on my god damn lap....before i know anythin my boy just gets up and smack him with a bottle....we throw his clothes over a big fence and kick him out the house butt naked bleeding and all....so now everyone in the party is wildin out that where "fucked up and grimey" and what not...next thing you know these 2 kids start fightin...shit is flying everywhere...finally every gets kicked out...then my roomates try to put all this shit on me like i fucked up the party...anyway bottom line is in 30 days im movin out...me n my boy r splitting a apartment and im gonna be chiiiiiiiiiiiiillen

Originally posted by mindvapors

SUGAR, who is this one guy. EXPLAIN NOW or be forerver forgotten in our realm of Knighbat Funkness.

and did i miss sumthing about mexicans? wats wrong?

you're talking about the dude who slapped the ladies ass, right?

lemme break it down.

At school, u can either go twice a week (tuesdays thursdays/mondays wednesdays), or you can go on the weekends..

This guy we hadnt seen before, cuz he's from the weekend class or some shit.

So nobody knew him, so this one older lady was like, fuck it, i'll be a nice person and partner up with him.

So yea.. he turned out to be a pervert and slapped her ass after the massage session was done..

:yuck:

suki, hahahaha thats dope.

i4ni, reppin kb elite status

nekro. my vote would be for extreme simplicity. "^o^", and a funny quote in helvetica.

gatita, excellent job of photshopping around the curve of your breastolas.

effyoo. Konvincingly Negotiating Intimate Group Humping Through Beastiality And Timely Shanking.

:lol: