Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

ha, im VERY new to photoshop even tho ive had it on my machine for awhiiiiile. once i get to my pc ill get working on sumthin. or just trying to figure it all out.

anyone have any suggestions for a GOOD TITLE/CODENAME???

i will then choose the winner of my case of crunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Who knows about the krunkness of the Hurricane... But you can call me Slurricane...

I was drinking 2 deuce deuces of this shit at a party and I'm fucking drunk, so charming x 10. And I'm totally getting with this one girl and then assholes start fighting... Faggots.

3 Cheers for an old school classic...

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/hurricaneice.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

I aint no knightbat, but i supose ^O^ isnt either, even if he is, he's a disgrace, 13 posts all bullshit..goodbye

Originally posted by ^O^

You drank 44oz's and you want us to say what?

I call bullshit on your interweb screen persona in general...I think you're a homo plus you can't hold your liquor...

Who is this kid? Call bullshit all you want... I don't know you. And how much or how little I drink is not your business. I can drink just about anybody I know under the table on any given night, and I know who you are, bitch...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by iquit

ban away, tesser

word, to serve and ban

I'm sure that fool will come back again, so feel free to ring the banbell if you notice anything

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

Whatever happened at the supermarket has shit on these motherfuckers: http://www.godhatesfags.com/ .

These fucking sheep are pieces of shit. They follow the word of some psychopath from the deep south. I fucking despise them. This is why religion gets such a bad name, becuase of hate mongers like this. I don't get why people are so afraid of what they aren't, but when it all boils down they really don't hate homosexuals, they just hate themselves so much that they have to deflect that self loathing onto a group of people. It is sickening and it really makes me wish I had a gun so I could put a bullet in each and everyone of those fucks heads.

They made a trip to the State House here in Massachusetts to protest gay marriage. I mean come on, if a group of people like them can exsist in this world, what gives the the right to take away from 2 people that love each other.

FUCK!

*My hate blinded my spelling

nothing actually happened. i just hate stupid assholes in the parking lots and in the stores, like people walking in a daze like zombies and slowing me down. couples or families yelling and shit like they are at home, slow ass fuckin service at the deli, so slow that i left and went to another supermarket to get my turkey and cheese. fuckin cunts! i get so pissed that when i drive i am talking and yelling to myself, thank god my windows are tinted!