Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

does the offer still stand for me to be a knighbat?

:lick:

i have talents... like..i can lick my own eye.

ok, i lied.

:o

N M A

no messicans allowed.

or well let me translate.

N M A E

no messicans allowed essay.

Originally posted by Glik0

tehee

quoth the glick-master.

And the fruitbat said: i think you would make a fabulous addition to the knightbat realm of awesome. Master iquit was not at work, and thus not online to approve the fair maiden's entry into the knightbat stable, but due to her boob-having status she was provisionally granted knightbat status pending presidential approval.

hi-my name is sugar

I for some horrible reason picked this user name in 2002, but have been banned like 5 times since then.. so i'm back again with this shitty name..

i live in chicago. I belong to defyoner..well.. I own his soul, but don't tell him i said that.

I'm a libra.

I have brown hair, three tattoos, two piercings..

glikhoe lies, i'm white, not a messicant.

I like to eat food..lots of food..and have a big ass from this problem i like to call "being a fatass".

I work at circuit city, and it sucks, and i wish it would burn down, and sometimes i just want to hit my managers in the face with a shovel..

that is all.

I'm free for another, eh, 10 mins for questioning.:lick:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

hi-my name is sugar

TRUE

I for some horrible reason picked this user name in 2002, but have been banned like 5 times since then.. so i'm back again with this shitty name..

TRUE

i live in chicago. I belong to defyoner..well.. I own his soul, but don't tell him i said that.

COCKSLAPONER

I'm a libra.

TRUE

I have brown hair, three tattoos, two piercings..

TRUE

glikhoe lies, i'm white, not a messicant.

FALSE

I like to eat food..lots of food..and have a big ass from this problem i like to call "being a fatass".

FALSE

I work at circuit city, and it sucks, and i wish it would burn down, and sometimes i just want to hit my managers in the face with a shovel..

FALSE SHE DOES LANDSCAPING

that is all.

I'm free for another, eh, 10 mins for questioning.:lick:

hey ya fuckin twat,gliko

.. i don't do landscaping..i'm too fuckin delicate for that fuckin shit..

i work at circuit city selling televisions (part time), and i'd rather be hit by another van then work there.

i go to school twice a week for massage therapy.

oh yea-

i was run over by a fuckin messican driving a van 4 years ago, as i was crossing the street at a four lane stop (in the crosswalk i was)..

:eek:

so this one day at skool...

this one really old guy paired up with this older lady in my class (this is a class once a week), and after the session was over and she was about to get off the table he slapped her ass and told her "the session's over, get up"

:mad: it wouldve been a swift kick to the throat if that was my ass being slapped