Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't really remember what happened before that I know we were about to leave, and for some reason I was hugged up behind her. And after the hip grabbing she said "I think you need to not touch me anymore..." I don't remember clearly... I don't give a shit though, I'm out of here in 2 weeks...

Yes! KB shirts will be teh awesome...

Mr. Nekro do you have your own press I have about a million shirt ideas..

The alure appricificatin thread got me to remembering something that happened to me, so I will first post my trane of thought and then the story. First I was reading about what alure did, then ese said "some of it is still in the fridge" and then I thought of cake because cake is a food that always cheers me up, and then I was thinking about the last time somebody made me cake that I can remember.

When I first started dating my crackhead ex about 2 years ago, wait, ya almost exactly two years ago, damn, weird wow, two years ago today we started dating. Anyway, on our one month anniversary I got her gifts and took her out to dinner and shit, and there is no gift for me and I was kind of pissed. So I was like the fuck is up with that, and she's like I have this whole thing planned out for us tomorrow, but I was gonna surprise you. And I felt like a big jerk. Anyway, she made me a cake that said "I love you baby" something to that effect, and we didn't finish, but the next day the cake was still out. So that night we met at the club cause I had some shit to take care of, and she needed to come home with me cause we were doing some shit with my family the next morning. (We had been best friends for like a year before this so she already knew them) So her friend was supposed to stay with her, but couldn't because the ex was staying with me. So the friend is mad because she didn't say anything before we left, but we ran into them at a restaurant so they worked everything out. (Her friend was so jealous of her hanging out with me she used to try to sabotage our relationship so many times) Anyway, after we get back from the family shit the next day I take ex back to her house, and we go in and I'm like, "damn I want some cake." So I walk into the kitchen and the part of the cake that said "love" is scratched out and the knife is stuck through the heart on the cake like standing up. How crazy is that bitch...?

^That is crazy... where do you meet these people ?

Question for the international bat tribunal-

Is there Road Rage in your city? One of my friends just got his liscence so he helped me move some stuff into my new place. On the way there he accidently stopped when he was not meant to and the guy behind us went crazy. It was our fault but the guy was really over reacting especially considering he knew my friend had just gotten his liscence ( they make you put little P signs on your car here P='s newjack). I turned around and he was make sort of agressive gestures so I pointed at him, then at my self and kind of made a punching gesture (Kind of stupid to fight someone over such a small thing ...but eh ). We were about to pull over. Then he just overtook us and sped off.

This got us talking about road rage. That shit happens all the time here. As a born and bred pedestrian I knew it happened to not really to what extent. A week before my shit house driver of a friend cut some scary arse motocyclist (not a bikie just some dude on a yamaha who happened to be gigantasaurus) off and had him following him for a good half an hour banging on his window and shit .

Maybe this isn't a big deal ... or maybe my city is just full of jerks ...

As we return, to the 36 Chambers

The Prez, the Knightwing

The Ol Dirty Gutterbat

Hustler-Ex, Beatdown, the Sexy Presidential

And Ethreadz, Knigger Tundra, E-soldier for the foreclosure

Don't forget about the Masta of Gangsterism, yo

Motherfuckers halt, when my Bats start stompin

Thunder, strikes your land with a jolt

Your stamina level is low, like currents from

the volts of relentless punishment that multiplies

At a speed that the naked eye can't die-tect

the infantry, peep the weapon-try as I bomb atomically

Stagnant they stood surrounded and astounded

by this total square mileage of violence that I brung

I've not yet begun to stung

It's the ethics, the rigorous training methods

of the Abbott, incite overseas to opposition

Penetrates then infiltrates

Breakin down your resistance

Leavin competition defenseless, Knightwing

Hip-hop antagonizer, dumb deaf and blind civilizer

with the silencer

I'm not a knightbat, so if you have a problem with it, fuck you.

Today has been the most extremely shitty day I've had in a long, long time. First off, I wake up late to go to the gym, so I don't have time for breakfast, and since I took a week off, I'm sort of out of it. I do fine for about thirty minutes but then my stomach starts cramping on me. I figure it's normal since I'm pushing today. But five minutes later, I'm in the bathroom puking up the banana I ate on the run, and some Dr. Pepper. I call it a day at the gym and head home. I continue to dry heave a few minutes after I get home. While I'm dry heaving, I realize that I need to take a shit. Now this presents a problem because I have only one toilet in my bathroom. So I decide to take a chance and shit with a bucket in front of me. I don't puke, my body seems satisfied with my other orfice getting waste out.

When I'm done taking a shit, I decide to put up the comic book I was reading back onto the book shelf. The bookshelf is a normal shelf with glass doors all the way to the bottom. The comic book row is on the top and it's pretty full, so I'm trying to cram the book in, and the whole top shelf just collapses. I'm lucky my hand didn't get caught under the shelf, all I got was a scrape. Since the top shelf is no more, all the books seem to have put an incredible strain in the middle of the bookshelf. The sides are arcing out and so are the glass doors. I'm not sure how flexible the glass is, so I'm pretty cautious about removing the books. I get the books out safely but now the side seem to be permenently curved and none of the shelves will stay on the hooks. I've had enough at this point and say fuck it, so this problem still has yet to be solved.

Since I don't have much to do, I decide to work on my car for a little bit. It's really windy out, and I'm working in my trunk so one time while I'm bent over, my trunk door slams on my back, knocking my head on my sub enclosure. The damn screws on the plexiglass, not the carpeted part. So now my back and head hurt like a mother fucker.

Next I'm supposed to meet my friend for dinner at this cafe. This friend is still at work so I figure she'll be a little late. I order my food and start eating, while these Japanese women look and talk about me, thinking I don't know what they're saying. They're not saying anything bad, and they weren't that bad looking, but it pisses me off that they have the nerve to talk about me when I'm the only other person in the cafe. As it turns out, my friend doesn't show up so I leave for a little bit, and come back about fifteen minutes later and she's there playing pool. Stupid bitch.

Since the girl still hasn't eaten, I decide to have a second dinner on her with another friend. This guy's older, but that doesn't stop him from being annoying. Nothing against this guy, but he really pisses me off with his Japanese. He just cannot seem to say anything correctly. I mean, it's good that he's trying, but when there's a national Japanese person with us, let her do all the god damn talking. No need to make yourself look like a fool for no reason.

While we're eating we're talking about the girl's friend who want me to teach her english. I saw here today at the gym, and apparently after I left, she mailed the girl I'm with now and was saying shit about how I was too weak to climb Mt. Fuji. Stupid bitch has no idea how much strength I have, and she's judging me because I'm pale while working out. I'M FUCKING SICK BITCH.

On my way home, I'm still pissed off because that woman was talking behind my back, and I just want to get home. But on the way, this cocksucker cuts in front of me and goes 10 km below the speed limit on purpose. He gets to a roundabout where you can take two exits to get to the main intersection on base. I take the other way and go about 20 km above the speed limit so that I can get to the stop sign first. Asshole gets to the stop sign on the left of me a little bit after me, but doesn't stop and cuts in front of me again. Now, I don't want to deal with this cocksucker so I just write down his licence plate number for later use and take the long way home.

Just now, I went to get some stuff out of the trunk of my car, and the fucking thing is completely stuck. The handle will pop it, but it won't open. I prop the handle up still try, but to no fucking avail. Then I try to shut my door and cut my damn finger. I've closed my door thousands of times and this shit has never happened.

Now to you, this may seem like all meaningless shit. But what pisses me off are the small bad things that happen for no fucking reason. Assholes who underestimate me also piss me off. Damn, I just felt like typing.

azert. sorry you had a bad day bro. i feel you on the "stop fucking talking about me in another language right in front of me even if you aint talkin shit" situation.

and you are more than welcome to post in here regardless of your batly status.

hey man. at leat u know tomorrow cant be any worse.

Whew, it's good to know that someone care. Haha typing it all out relieved me quite a bit. Does this mean I can be the guest of honor tonight? Haha I dunno what time it is in Hong Kong, but here it's almost midnight.

Yeah tomorrow I'm supposed to help this extremely attractive girl prepare for interviews she's doing with the bands in the Summer Sonic tour or whatever.

I'm not really from anywhere. Born in Oklahoma and then moved to Nebraska until third grade. Moved to New Mexico for a year and a half. Then moved to Germany for almost five years, and now I'm here. So I have no real homeplace. Damn, I have a headache so it's time to sleep. Haha now I'll definately keep posting in this thread.

But if you ever do hit up Tokyo, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Haha I have a lot of connections for a 17 year old.

i have shitty eating habits too.

my schedule is usually all over the fuckin place.

on tuesdays and thursdays when i have school i eat normally (usually over-eat at school), but for the rest of the week i work, including weekends, so sometimes i'm getting off work at 10, sometimes 9, etc.

So i eat a meal before i leave for work, about 5ish, then i'm fuckin starving again by 10-1030, eat a big meal and pass out for the night. :(

i took a big weed smoking break lately. i havent smoked in a few weeks now. it's helping tremendously. but now i drink more. but still i think the munchies hit me harder than the beer calories. i get the munchies like a motherfucker.

my eating habits arent even that bad. i need more excercise. its so fucking hot and nasty here i never want to do anything.