Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gliko, why write, and my other fam.. Cash flow is tight at the new place, believe me I am having internet withdraw. I hoping by next month I will get some service. Anyways Glikos give me a call, and if you talk to why write give him my number also. I will hit you up on email with the addy again. I check my fams computer every wensday when I am in the nieghborhood.

last night there was this cantonese tv drama about a true story that happened in hong kong and macao 20 yrs ago. some dude was mad at his boss, killed the boss and his entire family, chopped up the bodies and served the meat in barbecued pork buns. well... barbecued people buns. haha. shit was crazy. damn crazy @zNs.

i was part of this big art exhibition in hong kong this week. i dont like how my project came out. its a shitty feeling when you don't come off in front of millions of people.

i also watched Be Cool last night. yeah i know, 2 movies. real exciting evening. there was some of that crazy krump dancing in it. i felt cool because i knew what it was thanks to 12oz.

i'm almost done with my fucking job. 2 more fucking weeks.

that is all.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2@Jun 29 2005, 05:35 PM

here is a little something I did recently.

tone_royl_bem_exst_big.jpg

J told me you guys did something, yo if he has a BBQ this weekend you gotta roll through so we can chill out.

Thats the best Royl piece yet man, fire.

Ill holler at you sometime later in the week.

i quit my job.

then, i had a second job (at a hospitial that i worked at about 4 years ago) and after my first day of training (for a new position, in a different department) i get a call from their HR dept. and they discovered my secret, so now..................the_gooch is officially unemployed!

WEAK!!!!!

theme song for the gooch's last 2 weeks

Wow, I think I killed the thread.

I have a problem: I just recently got Photoshop CS2 but when I try to save anything I've made, it tell me I don't have enough memory (RAM) to save. Does this mean I just have too much shit on my computer or is there something else besides deleting a bunch of stuff I can do to fix this. I have like three hard drives and I put it on the one with the most shit. Would moving it to a drive with more space help?