Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 21 2005, 10:07 PM

Whoa. God, I need to keep my cell phone away from me, and the computer, when Im drunk. Drunk texting is the new drunk dialing, apparently.

How long are you staying for Quit?

until you get sick of my snoring and kick me out of your bed.

wink wink.

2 weeks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@May 20 2004, 10:11 PM

IN ORDER TO JOIN THE KNIGHTBATS YOU NEED ONLY TO INDICATE YOUR LOVE FOR ME AND/OR MY CREW IN YOUR SIG. ANYONE CAN JOIN BUT I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK MOTHERFUCKERS OUT. CRIMSON CAN KICK MOTHERFUCKERS OUT TOO BUT I CAN VETO HIM BECAUSE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERTRIPPING PRESIDENT, MOTHERFUCKERS.(join me or die.)

soooooooooooooo this still true?..

gats, when i come to new york we should have sex, and then make a 12oz thread about it.

KNIGHTBAT HUMP-A-MANIA I

GATITA VS. IQUIT

c'mon, lets do it for the good of the 12oz community. i'm talking best thread ever status.

(penis size is not permitted information to disclose) :(

Seriously, I am awsome. Just ask Captain Blackbeard. I sailed 4 voyages with the man, the skurviest pirate youll ever meet in your sea sailing lifes. It all started off when wearing a brown onion on your belt was the style..

Quit that sounds like a really amazing idea. We should do document the event, and discuss it like sports reporters bvy making circles and lines through shit a la football game.

Am I right? CMON!

PS I have an "interview" with a diner by me. Wish me luck guys. Yeyuh.

ya, my relationship is pretty much just like cracksmoka's. we both ask each other about everything, see how each other is about it. she did let me know she was thinking about cutting it, and i asked how much was she thinking about. she said about 3 inches.

2005-06-21Tuesday_Picture003EDIT.jpg

does that look like THREE inches?? but...she did it for a cause so i guess its all good. shes been wanting to do that since i met her.

but now that i look at her, she looks kinda hot with her hair like that now. BUT its still sumthing to get used to.

i couldn't cut my hair...anyways on another note...i can't stop thinking about this new guy :love2: supposedly he's this bboy/house dancer and he's pretty big here....knowing that makes me nervous, i don't want to seem boring to him.....aargh i worry to much.

Gliko hasn't talked to me in about 4 weeks. It happens, he has mood swings. And apparently I was kicked out of his "fan club."

Honestly Fatal, I wish I knew a guy I liked. Seriously, Ive been surrounded by morons since the summer has begun, only having simple petty "hes cool wait no, hes a drug addict" occurences.

Ehhh, you win some you lose some. Im just losing hard.

And the Diner I applied to hired me but can only have me work 4pm-1am shifts and one 8pm-6am shift. Aka, I cant work there. I have class 3x a week and that shit is just not kosher. Basically Im pimping my ass out the next couple of days and trying to find something local.

my cat is sick in the vet...

i work longhours at my new job..

my old girl wants me back..pretty bad..

i sleep alot..

i smoked too much last night

last night i went to the store to get sparks and they only sold 6 packs..so i bought it..

i got my B&W pictures back from NYC and houston...good shit!

this one chic is hot as hell and we are feelin each other, but we work together.

yep.