Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my girlfriend just cut her hair which used to be maybe to her elbows. her hair was so beautiful, brown with natural blonde highlights. but now its down to her shoulders. im so fucking bummed. im actually in a really bad/mad mood. probably because i had just woken up at 730pm to hear her tell me that. only to then go play mini golf with her girlfriend and sum other guy. and i had to get up at 630am to meet sumone in town only for them not to show. so i went home and slept the rest of the day.

wow, im fucking pissed.

listen sugar, not to diss you but thats why i been with my girl so long... she dont do SHIT without askin first. Not even the littlest thing. she got that respect for me, cause she knows i wouldnt do that shit to her... all her peoples and all my peoples always riff, like "why you always gotta be checkin with him/her b4 you do anything" but its cool becase it makes our relationship easier on US ... + she knowa what would happen if she cut her hair.. the smacketh would be layeth down.. PLEASE BELIEVE!!!!