Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1- I enjoy Jager. To the fullest

2- IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS: I AM PLANNING A CANOEING TRIP AT MY SUMMER HOUSE IN PENNSYLVANIA LOCATED BY STROUDSBURG. This will occur July - August (sometime during that time frame) Yes, I live near AC Moores and Michaels, yahll can have a ball in there. Yes, i live 45 mins from Allentown, yahll can have a ball there. And we can go canoeing. And I have a large back deck with a backyard and a big BBQ. Its about an hour and 45 from NYC by car.

TELL ME WHATS UP!

3- MEROS Ill be calling you tomorrow.. hiphoooooooooooop thing.. lets get go to that beer garden, buy sparks, drink em in the park +/or chug em in the beer garden bathroom, hop on the subway and enjoy some drunken live hiphop. yuhssssssssssss!

Originally posted by dubsface@May 29 2005, 09:56 PM

1- I enjoy Jager. To the fullest

2- IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS: I AM PLANNING A CANOEING TRIP AT MY SUMMER HOUSE IN PENNSYLVANIA LOCATED BY STROUDSBURG. This will occur July - August (sometime during that time frame) Yes, I live near AC Moores and Michaels, yahll can have a ball in there. Yes, i live 45 mins from Allentown, yahll can have a ball there. And we can go canoeing. And I have a large back deck with a backyard and a big BBQ. Its about an hour and 45 from NYC by car.

TELL ME WHATS UP!

3- MEROS Ill be calling you tomorrow.. hiphoooooooooooop thing.. lets get go to that beer garden, buy sparks, drink em in the park +/or chug em in the beer garden bathroom, hop on the subway and enjoy some drunken live hiphop. yuhssssssssssss!

can i shoot the wild turkeys?

yo i am down to roll to this!

but you need to invite aome of them cute girls i see in your pics, one of them is real cute, hook the goocher up!

Okay, Im deaded, I slept about 2-3 hours last night, and here I am at work. Fuckawork.

AND the G + f isnt working, my ass was a trooper and I biked that shit @ 830. Woooooord! I wish I could go home but I need the $$$.. so no going home early. Wish me luck folks, I jsut might pass out on a large format printer.

cracksmoka. good luck to you. make us proud. smack it up. flip it it. rub it down. oh no.

gats. accept your hipster identity. and remember... it's ok for girls.

gliks. keeping the ps funk alive.

court. it might be TMJ. i have that and it sucks. kiss gum chewing goodbye.