Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mercy bump.

and i retract my previous statement regarding "DVR being the greatest thing ever", PlayStation Portable gives DVR a run for it's money as the coolest thing ever.

well, you know... next to me! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 3 2005, 01:03 PM

Mero bitch, come out tonight. BBQ in BK and then bar in the LES... open vodka/tap from 11-12.. prob free shit (cause I know your ass is broke) at the BBQ. word.

IM GOIN TO CRACKERCHUSSETTES FOR MY BROTHERS GRADUATION HOMIE. MY B. ILL BE BACK SUNDAY THOUGH. CHEA CHEA

MEROOOOO

YOU WANT FOOD?

I GOT FOOD NIGGA

ALL DAY.

it's still running! i was somewhat surprised! man this stupid bitch ass bartender pissed me the fuck off last night! I know you barten

pfffft, so please don't act like an ass with anyone unless they really ask for it. That bitch was fixing to get her ass kicked. word up!

Goochie Im there! Youre going as well, right? Lets meet up.

SO I HAVE A PREDICAMENT:

One night I met up with my girl Yarrow and two of her friends, a guy and a girl. Although as well all know I chill with an older crowd, Yarrow being 26, so I knew both of her friends are that age or older. The guy, Ty, is chill. Best way to describe his personality and style is Moby with hair. Well, we chatted a bit and then discovered our love of music (he plays drums in a drum and bass band on occasion) and also he is a sound editter for a lot of commercials and shows (mtv, foodnetwork). All around cool kid. Thing is, kid is like 35, probably literally. When he found out about my love of dnb, he asked about parties and said he wanted to check out some weeklies, then asked that I give him my number before I go. See, the way he INITIALLY asked it was friendly, he wasn't coming on to me at all, he was just genuinely cool. So, at the END of the night, we exchange #s, he adds before I leave "call me if theres anything going on, I mean, also call me if there isnt." Im like fuck. Old man thinks im like 26, probably wants to go on dates and shit.

So he calls me a couple of weeks later and invited me to a Freestyle Hiphop dvd release party @ BBKings. I couldnt go, it was late and I had a friend over.

So I call him last week to go to a DNB event. He doesnt pick up but calls back later and leaves a message (detailed) about how hes working a lot, blahzy blah, might be able to go tot he hiphop party on Monday but he has to see, and to call him back. I dont call him back.

When I got home from work just now I checked my voicemail and he called while I was on the subway, said he couldnt come out tonight but wants to know if Im going, we could get drinks beforehand.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? Yes, theres a easy way out "Hey semi-gramps, Im too young" BUT, as a lady I hate to reveal my age, so thats not an option. Another thing is he is an awesome kid, so I cant blow him off. Id like to become friends with him. Help me guys! Sorry this was so long.

he's not a kid...

you are...

tech step is wack...

if you like tech step then your gay...

that british atmospheric shit is where its at...

oh yea, hes old...

and your a kid...

so my advise is DONT get involved with older people...

ESPECIALLY if your a female...

im not trying to be a smart ass either, i mean it...

stick within that 5 year age range...

your only 21??? damn!! :what:

holla.

edit:smilie

Yeh I know, and it worked out fine, he might come through to the hiphop show Im going to. I dont know if he is that old, he just gives off the vibe, just like I give off the vibe that Im not a 2 year old.

Im not trying to chill with this dude on that level also because Ive put a "no-excuses" age range limit on 23-27.

Also, I prefer Ragga. I realized this on Saturday when I went to dance and I was like "damn, I cant dacne to jazzy dnb."

what up.

i painted yesterday and sunday.

brutal. 12 hours each day. in crazy hot weather. i feel like i got the shit beat out of me.

it's very 70's looking. that's ok. the 70's were pretty radical.

also peep the production sample of the the knighbat mobile. we just sold them to DOLLAR GENERAL. it's a dollar store in the US. i know they aren't in new york, i think they are in the south east. anyone know this store? if there's one near you, be sure to cop a knightbat whip while supplies last.

the toys are cool. they flatten like pancakes when you push on them.

holy shit. every fucking bone in my body aches. standing on a ladder for hours on end sucks a fat one.

lrIMG_1580.jpg

lrIMG_1579.jpg

lrIMG_1577.jpg

Red1.jpg

blue1.jpg

Black1.jpg