Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOAH.

So yes, i died for a bit but have been ressurected by the entity known as boredom. And due to this, i offer to you all:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/ve...oshop_flash.swf

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stupid board wont let me post flash's anymore?

psquote_kelby.gif

photoshophd.gif

The professional standard in desktop digital imaging

Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there's no slowing you down.

Download (Cracked ISO by PARADOX):

http://adobe.salusoft.ee/Photoshop.CS2.iso

FOR ALL YOU THIEVES OUT THERE:

Adobe Photoshop CS2 Banknote Protection Removal Patch:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1704242/APCS2B.rar.html

And for those with the original CS1.

Adobe Photoshop CS Banknote Protection Removal Patch:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1533071/Adobe_P...-TiGER.rar.html

(Scroll down, click free. New page opens, scroll down and wait for counter to count down to display download link.)

Last time i was here, this wasnt a ban-able offense, hopefully that still is.

Also, im probably super late on this and Dirty_Habit or sumone has already gave it out to everyone. Oh well.

-mindvapors

There was a tranny prostitute outside my building last night. Shit was hilarious. A guy from my block (old guy, heavy set) picked her up.. I see him all the time during the day.. haha. And then out of no where a crackhead came stumbling down the street looking like someone threw him in a snow globe and was shaking it up and down. Ahhh... Red Hook, thank you for being so close by.

skatemoreflyer.jpg

if anyone is interested.

also, my boy is having a party on LI july 8th. i'll get more info if anyone is interested in going and getting ripped (me excluded, i quit drinking). the bar is right on or near the beach, i'm not too sure. but the area is nice and laid back.

i've been invited to do this big art installation collaborative in hong kong:

For Immediate Release

Langham Place to display Hong Kong’s Largest Ever Public Art Installation in Collaboration with Leading Artists

Hong Kong – May 26, 2005: Great Eagle Holdings Ltd today announced that it will stage Hong Kong’s largest ever public art installation at Langham Place in Mongkok. Entitled ‘Box – A Hong Kong Exhibition’, the Installation is the result of a partnership between Great Eagle and thirty-one leading Asian artists, who were either born in Hong Kong or have a deep connection to this city. Among the celebrated local artists who have been individually commissioned to contribute to this installation are Alan Chan, Craig AuYeung and Wing Shya.

For their commission each artist was provided with an empty canvas in the form of a ‘Box’ and asked to use it in any way they wanted within the context of it being a metaphor for Hong Kong. The resulting ‘Box’ commissions explore concepts of living, working, sleeping, eating from and being transported in a ‘Box’. Given complete artistic freedom, the artists – whose disciplines range from painting and sculpture to multimedia and graphic art – bring vastly different perspectives to the Installation.

Simon Birch, participating artist and curator of the Installation, commented: “In some ways we are bringing a new meaning to Cubism! Our artists have been able to use boxes as blank canvases in any way they want – whether as completely abstract or representative forms, whether as receptacles or as sculptures, as montages or minimalist pieces…the interpretation was entirely at the whim of each artist, with fascinating results!”

Cont’d…/

He added: “The Installation itself will resemble a modern day Stonehenge at Langham Place. A piece of art on this scale, with this level of artistic involvement and set in such a busy public space has never been attempted or seen in Hong Kong before. It will be a true spectacle for Hong Kong people.”

Dr K S Lo, Deputy Chairman and Managing Director, Great Eagle Holdings Ltd, said: “We are proud to be collaborating with these talented local artists whose close connections to Hong Kong are reflected in their contributions to this Installation. Their work is rarely given the opportunity to be seen by so many people, on such a large scale or in such an unusual and exciting manner as it will be in Langham Place.”

Dr Lo continued, “Box – A Hong Kong Exhibition” is our way of supporting Hong Kong artists and the continued development of a lively local arts culture. This exhibition represents the first in a series of ongoing collaborative partnerships between Langham Place and local artists.”

The massive exhibition, spanning 15 floors of the Mall and produced at a cost of HK$3 million, will be showcased at Langham Place for one month from the end of June 2005.

‘Box – A Hong Kong Exhibition’ will be installed throughout the Mall at Langham Place from 29 June to 31 July 2005. Exhibition hours are 11am to 11pm daily. The starting point of the Installation can be reached from the Langham Place MTR C3 entrance at basement level 2 of the Mall. Entry is free and a complimentary Art Map will be available to guide visitors through the collection of thirty-one works.

Ends –

About Langham Place

Situated in the prime location of Mongkok in Kowloon, Langham Place is a large-scale three-in-one commercial complex that offers superb quality and unique features. The 1.8 million square feet complex comprises a 60-storey intelligent office tower, a 15-level shopping mall, the 42-storey 5-star Langham Place Hotel and 250 car parking spaces.

The 600,000 sq. ft. Langham Place Mall is an entertainment and retail destination housing 300 retailers (including over 30 restaurants). Its anchor tenants include Hong Kong Seibu, UA Cinemas, i.t and MUJI.

The Office Tower at Langham Place is the tallest commercial structure in Kowloon offering a 360-degree panoramic view of the Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula. It offers over 700,000 square feet of Grade-A office space, with raised flooring, fibre-optics network and ample back-up power supply.

Langham Place is one of the largest urban renewal projects in Hong Kong. It is jointly developed by the Urban Renewal Authority and Great Eagle Group, one of Hong Kong’s leading properties and hotel companies.

About Great Eagle Group

Headquartered in Hong Kong, the Great Eagle Group develops, invests in and manages high quality office, retail, residential and hotel properties in Hong Kong, North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Its core commercial properties comprise 2.4 million square feet of Grade-A office space in the prime commercial districts of Hong Kong. The Group’s extensive international hotel portfolio currently comprises eight properties with over 4,000 rooms.

not sure what i'm gonna do yet, and i only have 2 weeks.

i think i'll just etch bath the fuck out of it.

list of artists doing it:

Kacey Wong - Building installation/performance

Jaffa Lam – Sculptor/installation

Sara Tse - Ceramic sculpture

Pan Chan – Lomography

So Yankei - Installation

Drift1 - Graffiti artist

Kith Tsang Takping – Parasite co-founder/lecturer installation

Lueng Meeping installation

Michael Lau toy design

Ho Siukee – performance/video/installation

Tsang Kinwah - modern calligraphy