bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
redstarworldwear.com

all their sunglasses are priced without the zero on the end (180 dollar sunglasses become 18 dollar sunglasses) in order to get their name out there. the RS4's look to be decent for cycling, mine are in the mail.

I just copped 2 pair for 38$....if it is a scam im coming after you acer.

Looks promising.

Having breakfast waiting for the bike shop to open so i can replace that wheel..

I absolutely hate driving, after riding for the last month, i cant stand driving.

Must fix bike. Must not drive.

ralphy--i've had a chrome bag since highschool that gives me mad street cred with the douchebags, and is also really comfortable/functional. and i've had it for over a decade and besides some minor fraying its held together well.

when i need more space i've got a spyder traditional style bag that sits high and is comfy.

• Like 1

I've got a Giro Indicator I think it is, only like $50 and dorky as hell but I only wear it when trail riding so it's whatever.

As far as bags go, I don't know if your a photography type of person but I'm about to get one of these-

http://blicksbags.com/

It's a messenger bag, but the inside has a velcro divider system like that of a camera bag so that you can rearrange/whatever. I'm looking forward to just being able to carry a body and a lens or two with all my usual shit. Plus the pocket in the back of the bag is good for laptops, I've heard.

I've got a Giro Indicator I think it is, only like $50 and dorky as hell but I only wear it when trail riding so it's whatever.

As far as bags go, I don't know if your a photography type of person but I'm about to get one of these-

http://blicksbags.com/

It's a messenger bag, but the inside has a velcro divider system like that of a camera bag so that you can rearrange/whatever. I'm looking forward to just being able to carry a body and a lens or two with all my usual shit. Plus the pocket in the back of the bag is good for laptops, I've heard.

Word, Blicks is cool people. I have met her a couple of times at a few of the alleycats. I was thinking about ordering one of those backpacks, but I can't spare the coin right now.

Drove the team car on Saturday for stage 4 of the Mt Hood Cycling Classic. Definitely an interesting way to watch a race. A little bit chaotic and a little bit fun. It was definitely fun to honk like a madman at a sheriff to get the hell out of my way so I could get back to the caravan after fixing a flat for a rider. The scenery in my own backyard is amazing... and the course for stage 4 was either up or down, mostly up. Not a flat section of road in sight in 98 miles. No exaggeration.

-6c13732eca0bb474.JPG