bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MTB pedals... I tried Beaters but the lack of platform/slippery float feeling wasn't my thing. Recently bought some Deore XT pedals but same deal, didn't like the float and didn't like that dialing the release tension in turn made clipping in harder (which means a big trade off in CX races). Sold them a day later. I guess I'm an ATAC guy for life... unless Look gets their shit together with Quartz's.

Road pedals... it's a toss up between SPD SL and Time for me. Speedplays were great for everything except sprinting, and I'm a sprinter...

san jose bike party tonight....first san salvador from 6 - 8 live music then ride at 8

Ill be the dude on the 62cm red and white road frame...

me and my boy were going to go to this, but that fool is working late and sjbp goes so ridiculously slow.

25 mile loop though tonight, not too bad.

Damn... is everyone on this thread tall except me?

Rode for a few hours today... sick of this fucking rain. No motivation to ride like I should be right now.

yes. everyone is a giant.

6'3".

yesterday morning i saw a dude riding the tallest frame ive ever seen. it looked fucking weird and kind of comical.

i bought around $200 worth of shit for 35 bucks tonight. i am happy.

budget bike is getting better by the minute.

fuck yes.

i will post up some before/after flictures when it is done.

my brother was just telling me about this XXL spec dual suspension 29er he was servicing.

the saddle rested in his armpit while standing next to it.

hes 5'9" ish.

this is insane.

i bet this dude could run over a small animal and not even notice it, unless he has chronic back pain or is riding 100 plus mile races theres no reason to buy a bike that makes trailriding feel like riding on the air.

i can understand a 29er, and i can understand a full suspension bike but i cant understand a 29er fs. trails you need a 29er for tend to not require full suspension as youd be slow as hell. and trails that require full suspension would make you disadvantaged with 29 inch wheels..

agreed.

i'd like to build a s/s 29er after i build my f/s yeti.

i'm sure its fun to ride, and the speeds you could get w/o thinking would be outstanding, but i'm too much of a sweat and pain uphill cross country guy to be sold on a bike like that.