the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

well, i tried to dl it..i don't know why. i was glad it didn't work.

then i read pmb's thing and realized i wasn't too keen to see it

either. then my bro dl's the shit and i walk in just before the screams.

if you haven't seen it, don't even bother. it gives

you a seriously fucked up feeling that you'll regret.

i don't want to rewatch it, but does he start to scream before they

even touch him?

i pray for justice. karma will have its way.

it is not my place to decide who deserves to die if anyone therefore id like to say rest in peace to all lives lost in these terrible times.

fuck war.

Guest me IS cool

oh god I regret watching that video. When they started the act my face got all tense and I felt a hatred for those men, mainly because nobody deserves that.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I don't plan on watching it. I have no desire to watch someone's head get cut off.

I'd have to say I'm in that minority too. Once I saw a fucked up picture and it kinda fucked me up for the rest of the day.

um, i doubt they showed this on american tv (being the propeghanda machine it is) but did any of you see the guy's dad talking about what happened? did you hear about his son getting arrested and held with no charge in iraq, then being released? he should have actually been home before now, and had it not been for the army screwing him around and locking him up for nothing, he would still have a head on his shoulders. oh, and did they translate the bit where the killers said they tried to negotiate a hostage trade, but the army weren't having it? kinda funny now they're offering like $14,000,000 to anyone who can help capture the murderer. could have put that money into health care or education for americans if they had just traded em for an iraqi or two. oh well, politicians have turd for brains.

yay for war! makes loads of sense!

that sounds too ridiculous to be true but you never know.

before i knew what i was whatching i saw the first few seonds of the video clip and there was a close of the american saying something but i didnt have the sound on and now im not really trying to whatch any of it again..

anyone catch what he said?

Originally posted by Zaius

before i knew what i was whatching i saw the first few seonds of the video clip and there was a close of the american saying something but i didnt have the sound on and now im not really trying to whatch any of it again..

anyone catch what he said?

you mean the bit where the hostage is just saying his name and the names of some of his family?

Originally posted by decu goldyn1

has this video taken your mind off the iraqi prisoner abuse?

not after watching that snotty bitch (the one in the photos) smiling all the way thru her interview like it's all a big joke. when asked if they'd done worse things to the prisoners than what was shown in the photos she says "yes" with a big ol' smile on her face. i didn't realise torturing and humiliating people was a big joke

Originally posted by S@T@N

Yeah, man. He had NO IDEA what was going on. Like you can tell from

him just sitting there with a kind of blank look on his face, then they

pull him down to one side (from kneeling position) and get to work on

his neck with a knife that was apparently much less than sharp.

Yeah, basically.

I'm glad everyone agrees this shit is nuts. I can

watch Banned from TV and see people get shot

from afar or random bull-stompings, this however

couldn't be viewed twice. To be able to do that...

[/heebeegeebees]

I think he thought they were just going to

make one of those hostage videos, poor guy.

Notice they came at it from the back... that sucks.

:shook:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

not after watching that snotty bitch (the one in the photos) smiling all the way thru her interview like it's all a big joke. when asked if they'd done worse things to the prisoners than what was shown in the photos she says "yes" with a big ol' smile on her face. i didn't realise torturing and humiliating people was a big joke

You mean the girl-boy?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/teaserimages/040512england.jpg'>

I find it ironic that the entire military is attempting to pin the torture on her and a half-dozen or so other reverists and low-ranking soldiers, yet she still wouldn't name who in her command structure ordered her to "pose in the pictures," as she said. When asked who ordered her, she only says "persons in my chain of command" and no more.

You mean the girl-boy?

I find it ironic that the entire military is attempting to pin the torture on her and a half-dozen or so other reverists and low-ranking soldiers, yet she still wouldn't name who in her command structure ordered her to "pose in the pictures," as she said. When asked who ordered her, she only says "persons in my chain of command" and no more.

yeah, girl boy. well, let her take the rap for some higher ranking toss-pots if she wants. the dumbass.

she should just pass it up the line. eventually it'll go all the way up to gwb, then he'll be screwed, have tomatoes thrown at him in the street, and the world will be saved! yay!

You mean the girl-boy?

Thats a woman?

Archived