the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont support it either nor did i say you do, my point is that war, and this one in particular, is a huge pollitical BS to begin with.

I dont support war (especially this one)

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I don't plan on watching it. I have no desire to watch someone's head get cut off.

*in the minority*

i keep asking myself, how do you win a war if your enemy is willing to cut off the heads of innocent civilians or strap a bomb to their chest. how can democracy possibly flurish if the soil is so poisoned with blood.

im in the mist of cognitive dissonant black hole...

something needs to change in that region, its a fucking mess

something needs to change in here at home, its a fucking mess

but not one of the world leaders of our modern age seem to have the arthurian charisma and wisdom to do the job.

In high school, my friends and I were addicted to the "Faces of Death" videos. I'm still haunted by some of that shit (i.e. the dude that fell between the platform & subway car in NYC... fucking terrible). Every friend that has seen this decapitation video has told me they regretted watching it. Just the stills of it posted on the Internet are kinda creepy. We're in such deep shit in Iraq.

Remember a month or two ago when Ted Kennedy said that Iraq was G. Dubya's Vietnam... that tipsy motherfucker might have been right. This whole situation stinks more every day.

Time to move to a desert island... eek.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

IT's all fair in love and war.

No joke, it's war, if americans get pissy over this shit the whoever does need to have a hammer rammed in their ass.

This is war, americans have fought war since vietnam with buttons, this shit is war, i have no real remorse for watching that, and have no real remorse for the family of the guy, yea it sucks, whatever your kids dead. like i said, it's war.

It's Body Rock, you shoot mine ill shoot yours, we both lose in the end. I want to hand this video out to all those shmuck motherfuckers who kept on saying "sand nigger" and "bomb them". shit like that.

Maybe since i was in my country's civil war and lived through a hell some people will never face i have a different opinion on things.

It's whatever though, life moves on.

"it's whatever????"

dude do you have a CONSCIENCE? you people who are callous about this are fucking sick. and i don't care what civil war you sat through.

i feel TERRIBLE for this guy and his family. i'm sure that they just LOVE knowing that this video is floating all over the place for anyone's viewing pleasure. THANKS, MEDIA!! i need a cigarette! yay!

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

What gets me about this whole thing is that that region has been fucked up throughout history and some of the beefs over there are over a 1000 years old. How the hell can we fuck with that? If they didn't have oil, noone would care.

id like to think that is not the case, such as what happened with liberia/serbia/haiti, but then you also have the current situation in sudan or the genocide in rawanda...its a mix

but i dont think its dumb for us an the rest of the modern world to want stability in the region based on their natural resource and position in the world as a major source of the what makes the industrialized world go around...

but certainly one can make the argument now about finding alternative means of energy so that as a country we will be less effected by the tumultous region.

*man im a fucking space cadet today with my punctuation

Originally posted by willy.wonka

that was the most horrible thing i have ever seen..

you guy's wanna know about fucking horrible?

i did not see this, so i can't comment on it, but last year i got link to a video from someplace in the middle east, or north africa.

there was an man on the ground, hands and feet bound, wearing a dashiki, dress sort of thing. they take a long sharp pole (about 8 feet i believe), carefully stick it into his ass, then pick him up and place the pole into some kind of base. for about two minutes, the guy screams his fucking head off, as his body weight slowly pulss him down, and pushes the pole through his whole body, then finally out his neck. the video was decent quality, was shot up close, and in full sound. there is a chanting crowd around the whole thing, cheering it on. supposidly the guy raped a woman.

i have definitely not recovered from seeing it.

i was going to post the link here when i first found it, then after watching it, i just couldnt do it. i couldnt handle having you guys talk about it. it was by far the illest thing i've ever seen in my life. the illest thing i could imagine seeing.

The Nazis used to treat their POWs like shit, and that’s a big reason why they were such terrible people. The Americans are doing the same thing, and while they may not have killed and displaced millions of people systematically, they do fuck up a lot of animals and ecosystems. So the Americans are a really bad superpower. If the Republicans get elected again, it’s going to be a matter of time until the American War Machine turns it’s ugly head towards a non-Islamic country. That’s what I think, anyway.

I don’t see what the hell is so shocking about this. The first page is full of people saying how they’re so disgusted by the behaviour of these soldiers and how this is war. This isn’t a part of war, in my opinion. It’s just some perverted Americans (there’s a lot of them) doing what they can to get off by degrading some naked dudes. No doubt, apply some psychological abuse, but do it a little more tastefully, no?

War is as inherent in humans as love and fear is. I don’t think peeing on a pile of naked guys is a part of most humans’ psyche.

So I showed my dad this video, and he had only two things to say: the muslim people are savages, and that the Bush government is adios come election time.

I don't want to turn this into a 'The worst thing I've seen' thread, but the worst thing I've seen also comes from the middle east.

It was on a tv show about the abuses of human rights in the Middle East. The tape showed a woman, who had apparently committed adultery, knealing down in a town square, tied up in a white bag.

All of a suddden the crowd of people all around started to throw rock after rock after rock at her, and the bag started to turn red and become saturated in blood, then she slumped to the floor, and they kept throwing those rocks, I guess till she was dead.

These are some of the kind of people we're dealing with.

This is normal to a lot of them.

Originally posted by Weapon X

The Nazis used to treat their POWs like shit, and that’s a big reason why they were such terrible people....So I showed my dad this video, and he had only two things to say: the muslim people are savages, and that the Bush government is adios come election time.

wait, so it wasn't the murdering of 6 MILLION people, it was the poor treatment of it's POW's?!

and 'muslim people are savages'?

what is more savage than invading someone elses country in order to take their resources to fill your own greed? that's the epitome of savage in my opinion.

this guy is no more 'dead' than any other person ever to die.

it's 'tragic', but tragic in the same way that every birth is a 'miracle'.

^ Rodney, why, was it in Iraq? I hear what you’re saying, though. Motherfuckers need to get with the times.

PS. The Nick Berg video really isn’t very gross at all. I’m sure most of you could watch it and not feel sick after. Hell, I was eating a cabbage roll when I watched it the first time.

Shit, another thing! These aren’t Saddam’s soldiers who killed Berg, are they? If not, then what the fuck?! Some militants killed and American – BIG FUCKING DEAL! That is just a side affect of coming up in their country and handing them a flag and a constitution, and people’s families in body bags. Maybe Nick Berg should have stayed out of Iraq in the first place.

you know what's interesting, i think, is that the same people who are so completely gung-ho outraged by this, and want to refer to them as 'savages' (not just you weapon) are generally the same people who support capital punishment, believe prison is 'being too nice', and think lethal injection is 'letting them off easy'.

does anyone else find that rather...oh, i dont know....fucking retarded?

Originally posted by seeking

wait, so it wasn't the murdering of 6 MILLION people, it was the poor treatment of it's POW's?!

and 'muslim people are savages'?

what is more savage than invading someone elses country in order to take their resources to fill your own greed? that's the epitome of savage in my opinion.

this guy is no more 'dead' than any other person ever to die.

it's 'tragic', but tragic in the same way that every birth is a 'miracle'.

I touched on the ‘millions of people’ subject two lines after the POW statement.

Yeah, my dad really doesn’t like what most of these Arabic Muslims stand for. He also realizes that America is greedy as fuck. He’s always hoping that the Republicans lose. I remember how he used to hate Bush Sr. like crazy.

you know what's interesting, i think, is that the same people who are so completely gung-ho outraged by this, and want to refer to them as 'savages' (not just you weapon) are generally the same people who support capital punishment, believe prison is 'being too nice', and think lethal injection is 'letting them off easy'.

does anyone else find that rather...oh, i dont know....fucking retarded?

I don’t want to say they are all savages. Nor could I say that I wouldn’t want to leak a video on the net of me killing a hostage if some army ran through my nation. I probably would love showing my disdain that way. Morally speaking, it beats running up next to a bus and killing several innocents who couldn’t see it coming.

That said, I am not an ultra right wing when it comes to capital punishment. At all.

*but it is too nice if someone really pulled of a heinous crime.

the same people who are so completely gung-ho outraged by this, and want to refer to them as 'savages' (not just you weapon) are generally the same people who support capital punishment, believe prison is 'being too nice', and think lethal injection is 'letting them off easy'.

uh, oh really? source please? or is seeking just yanking words out of his ass again...

This sounds like it could be taken from an argument against allowing people to immigrate freely into the united states.

(Not that it is, nor do I neccessarily think its out of greed, I just noticed its double-use)

think about it this way.

imagine your 'average' person that very strongly believes in capital punishment and thinks that prisons are 'too nice'. this same person is also probably going to republican, correct? he is also probably going to support bush. i know i'm relying on stereotypes, but i've met enough of these people to know that there are A LOT of them. texas has a whole state full of them. infact, the south is pretty much inundated with them. anyway, can you honestly tell me that someone who fits that image (which is NOT a far stretch) is going to look at that video and say 'well, you know, that's justice!'?

fuck no.

the same people who are defending the prison abuses as being 'part of war', are the same ones who are calling this beheading 'savage'.

condemning the abuses, and thinking this is savage is a completely different story. as is calling both this, and the abuses 'a part of war'. im simply talking about the uber-patriotic, red white and 'true' americans that make exceptions for the abuses, but find the same actions in others to be deplorable.

cipher,

i suppose it could be....if you viewed people wanting to live 'free' and have (relatively) equal opportunity, as 'greed', which i do not. so yeah, basically, if you take it completely out of context and inject a huge dose of blind ignorance, then sure, i can see where you're coming from.

;)