the american execution video

Fabo 2

Originally posted by BROWNer

see, i'm not an expert on it, so i can't say if he's a douchbag alarmist, or

he is onto something. he definitely exhibits a sensationalist attitude.

it seems it would take a good deal of time and research

to refute OR support the claims. maybe you could give a little more depth as to

why/how he is a douche in relation to the claims.

i didn't notice an explicit consideration of the combination of all alternatives, but

maybe becuz some of them are extremely expensive versus actual

impact(according to him).

if oil yields 20 on an energy scale and you take 3 expensive alternatives and

combine them, but each of them yields 1 each, is 3 a reasonable venture?

? i don't know what i'm talkin' about...

metallix is up on this shit i think..maybe villain..

*please respond to this...his argument is that the facts are alarming and action must

be taken now. you disagree..why?

I don't disagree that we have a problem, nor that it needs to be addressed

presently (or in the near future.) I disagree with his criticisms of each

of the alternative resources, and his general demeanor. Take as an

example his criticism of solar energy:

Solar power currently supplies .007% of the US energy supply. As a replacement for oil, it is unsuitable due to the following reasons:

1. Energy from solar power varies constantly with weather or day/night.

Thanks for the tip. That's what power cells are for. Also, how often

would clouds (or any weather) affect the daylight conditions in the middle

of a desert? Let's use common sense: We aren't going to pave over our

midwestern states to put up solar panels; we're going to do it in an

otherwise fruitless area.

2. Not practical for transportation needs. While a handful of small, experimental, solar-powered vehicles have been built, solar power is unsuited for planes, boats, cars, tanks, etc.

Considering that the direct yield from solar cells is electricity, I don't

know any other form of energy that can be sent around the globe at over 1,000

miles per second. Also, we need only to mass produce the electric motors

that we have now to fully exploit electricity as a clean alternative to oil.

3. Solar cannot be adapted to produce pesticides, fertilizer, or plastics.

No shit. But if we implement this before oil runs out, please believe

there will be plenty of petroleum left for those other products. Burning

oil is its most wasteful use; we need far less of it to create plastics than

we do to run cars.

4. Solar is susceptible to the effects of global climate change, which is projected to greatly intensify in the decades to come.

What the fuck are you talking about? Global climate change. mmk.

Unless we nuke the fuck out of each other and cause a nuclear winter,

there's no way we would cause enough of a climate change as to

discourage solar power use.

5. Estimates are that about 20 percent of US land area would be required to support a solar energy system that would supply less than one-half of our current energy consumption. To develop such a system would require phenomenal level of investment and new infrastructure. This land requirement can be expected to diminish arable (food producing), pasture, and forest lands to some extent, with the most critical loss being arable land.

This is the one I'm going to cut him slack on. The true answer would

be to set up huge fields of solar panels in the middle of the Sahara to

harvest the best amount of sun. However, who (beside someone like Bush)

would risk pissing off the Arabs by threatening their chokehold on the

American economy? It's be morally wrong to force the solar energy

system, and reasoning with them would be close to impossible because

of how much weaker they'd be. (By the way, I realize that the Middle

East and the middle of Africa are 2 entirely different places, with different

people, but I guarantee OPEC would get bitchy all the same.)

The man definitely has a point, and I'm not arguing that we need to take

action. I just don't like his "bend over and kiss our asses goodbye"

attitude. We're far from out of the race.

*editted for typos and formatting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok then seeking... seing as you love the comparisons....

Let's just say 60,000 people were at the Superbowl.

And the Superbowl has gone on 38 times now

(sure attendence varies, but it's close) so that means two million,

two hundred and eighty thousdand people have been in those stadiums.

Well imagine the entire attendence of the superbowl from the beginning up to 2080.....

that's how many civilians died at the hands of the Nazis in WWII.

Add that to the military deaths....

we've got a long history of shit behind us.

almost 7 million people died in the hallocaust?

i need to get more concrete figures as to the actual 'generally accepted' number of people killed, cause the number fluctuates by the millions depending on who you speak with.

some jew's claim 4 million people died at auschewitz, while other jews (who are of course labled self hating) place the number slightly under a million. that's quite a difference.

not trying to downplay the signifigance of the whole thing, just saying.

I'm not just talking jewish people.

Whatever people might say about the stats,

no one can deny that lots of gypsies, criminals,

gays, communists, handicaps AND jews died.

I used a large figure to cover all the other groups.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by S@T@N

I'm not arguing that we need to take

action. I just don't like his "bend over and kiss our asses goodbye"

attitude. We're far from out of the race.

well i'm not fond of it either.

thanks for the response.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The biggest loss was against russia...as far as jews....i'm on the point where i cant feel no sympathy at all

key, i was talking total number too. i just mentioned the auschewitz thing to point out the huge difference in certain peoples figures, since that example alone changes the total number by nearly half.

tess,

i think this is a fantastic job for you. please find credible figures.

thanks.

here's a pretty decent chart - LINK

but it's only based on 'Axis' or 'Allied' and the Gypsys/Jews/Commies dont really fall into that division.

This LINK offers non-combatant stats, but it's clearly biased. However they do reference where they got their numbers from.

key,

correct me if im wrong here, but that first link is claiming 20 million russians died, right? 10 million soldiers, and 10 million civillians?!

400,000 american soldiers died?!

10million chinese?

roughly 50MILLION people total died?!?!

i'll admit right off the bat that my ww2 history is horrible, but those numbers seem incredibly inflated.

anyone?

Originally posted by Tesseract

The biggest loss was against russia...as far as jews....i'm on the point where i cant feel no sympathy at all

So you're saying you think it's ok that all those people were killed like cattle? Or are you saying that you can't NOT feel sympathy? Or is it that since you didn't live through it and all you have for references are movies and history books, you are indifferent? Help me out here, I'm confused by your statement. I don't feel a deep sense of pain by the holocaust but I do think it was horrible, inhuman, and a mar on history. And I am somewhat sympathetic to human suffering.

he was in US custody, because we thought he had ties to al qaeda.

fermentor,

what he's saying is that with the way israel is treating the palestinians, he has a hard time shedding tears about what happend to them in the past, when're acting with similar disregard for human life. also, the way that some jewish and israeli leaders seem to treat the world, as if not only were jews the only ones killed, but also the only ones that matter, is a slap in the face to the millions of people who died. of course it was a horrible thing, no one will ever deny that, but it's like 9/11. on 9.12, we had the entire worlds sympathy. today, 80% of the world pretty much hates us.

you can't except past injustices to pay your debt's for the rest of your life.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

fermentor,

what he's saying is that with the way israel is treating the palestinians, he has a hard time shedding tears about what happend to them in the past, when're acting with similar disregard for human life. also, the way that some jewish and israeli leaders seem to treat the world, as if not only were jews the only ones killed, but also the only ones that matter, is a slap in the face to the millions of people who died. of course it was a horrible thing, no one will ever deny that, but it's like 9/11. on 9.12, we had the entire worlds sympathy. today, 80% of the world pretty much hates us.

you can't except past injustices to pay your debt's for the rest of your life.

And thats EXACTLY what i meant in better english than mine, thanx seeks

Theres no point in teaching history when you dont even unerstand it.

Aww fuck i was gonna gow for a old chocke of the chicken

but then i read this shit and then i got disturbing images in my head

Theres no way im watching that movie, who ever did watch it your

fucking sick in the head. Just plain disturbing:(

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mullet

Aww fuck i was gonna gow for a old chocke of the chicken

but then i read this shit and then i got disturbing images in my head

Theres no way im watching that movie, who ever did watch it your

fucking sick in the head. Just plain disturbing:(

hey buddy, its your curiosity eating your brain right now, not mine...

jokes

seriously though, dont watch it if you can

Guest imported_Tesseract

These are the type of questions that will make you click that link in the long run...its not a matter of quality or detail at all though. Its a matter of how real and brutal it is that makes it unbearable

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by adderall

fuck your mother

while wrapped with the flag....

seriously stop that 12 year old shit now, it wont be tolerated in this thread

THE WHOLE THING IS BULLSHIT..STAGED..LIKE THE REST OF THE VIDEOS FROM BEFORE....PSYOPS...DON'T FALL FOR IT..

ASK YOURSELF SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS:

(Warning: Parts of the following discussion contain rather sickening references.)

Arab linguists have said the man posing as the Jordanian Zaraqawi did not speak with a Jordanian dialect. Others have suggested the man reading the written statement may not have been a native speaker of Arabic.

Zaraqawi was missing one leg and had been outfitted with an artificial leg that did not fit or function properly. He was unable to walk or stand normally with his ill-fitting limb. No man in the group showed evidence of such an infirmity.

Numerous indigenous sources have said Zaraqawi was killed by a US helicopter attack months ago when he was unable to move quickly enough to escape the targeted house. While others managed to exit the house in time to survive, he died in the collapsed building.

As any surgeon will testify, the alleged beheading was a fake. A beheading would result in a tremendous amount of spurting blood. There would have been blood everywhere had an actual beheading taken place. When the executioner holds up Berg's head immediately following what is represented as an actual decapitation of a living person, there is no significant blood flow from the neck or blood splatters showing anywhere on the executioner. Furthermore, the cut was simply too neat to have been done crudely and with such amazing speed by a man wielding a knife. Anybody who has ever carved a turkey knows there is something wrong with the supposed beheading. The suspended head looks more like Berg had been neatly beheaded by a guillotine.

The orange jumpsuit was standard US military issue to men in custody. It is unlikely Berg would have continuing wearing a US custodial uniform if he had been released by the military as they claim. The fact he was still wearing the suit is both anomalous and suggestive. One is forced to speculate as to whether there was an immediate transfer of Berg from the US military to unknown persons, thusly preventing Berg from discarding his US prison garb.

Several of the men in the film were fat by Iraqi standards. If they were Feyadeen or mujahadeen, they probably have been living underground since the first days of the occupation. Tens of thousands of Iraqis have been shown on news stories as they have marched and demonstrated. One would be hard pressed to point out a single fat man among these thousands.

Some men had what can only be described as pasty-white hands. Once again, one would be hard pressed to find Arab men with pasty-white hands.

The lack of spurting blood suggests Berg was already dead at the time of the alleged decapitation. It is possible Berg's dead body was displayed with his head already partially or totally severed. In any case, he almost certainly was killed before the staged beheading. If so, it suggests the captors had no stomach for an actual beheading of a living person, and they opted to fulfill their assignment quietly and with the least amount of gore.

The scream that is heard has been interpreted as a woman's scream by many viewers. Videotape cognoscenti have further said the scream was amateurishly added to the tape.

The U.S. government translation of one statement made on the film is: "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" This is a falsification. The actual statement urged fellow insurgents to get off their hind ends and do something. One assumes the translator being used by the US military is a native speaker of Arabic, so this cannot be explained as an innocent flub. This suggests the US government wanted to inject an alleged al- Qaeda group into the murder of Nick Berg.

Iraqis who have seen the videotape on Arabic news broadcasts are universally saying the men in the film are not Iraqis. Are they saying this partly because the speaker does not employ an Iraqi dialect? Where does their certainty come from?

Firearms experts have stated the AK-47 carried by one man was a "Gilal." This actually is an Israeli-made weapon that improves on the famous AK- 47. Feyadeen and other insurgents almost universally use AK-47s.

The man in the videotape who is purported to be Zarqawi is wearing a gold ring. This is absolutely proscribed by Islamic law.

The US military has stated that Berg was never in US custody and that he had been in custody of the Iraqi police. The Iraqi police adamantly deny he was ever in their custody. On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military. We have to conclude that either the email was bogus or the US military has been lying.

The chair that Berg was seated in during the filming was a standard issue military chair of the exact same kind as seen in a color photo taken at the Abu Ghraib Prison. The chances a terrorist cell would be using this same chair are minimal at best.

Everything was going South _ deservedly so _ and the Bush Administration needed help.

Enter poor Nick Berg.

Nick Berg was a telecommunications contractor who went into Iraq to "help". But he and his family were not unknown to US authorities.

On March 7, 2004, an 'enemies' list of anti-war groups and individuals was posted on the Free Republic.

Among those listed was this entry: "Michael S. Berg, Teacher, Prometheus Methods Tower Service, Inc." That's Nick Berg's father, Michael who acts as business manager for his son in their family radio communications firm, Prometheus Methods Tower Service.

Just days after "Michael Berg" and "Prometheus Methods Tower Service" had come up on that Iraq war 'enemies' list, his son Nick Berg returned to Iraq under the business name of Prometheus Methods Tower Service.

Nick was detained, first by Iraqi police, then for 13 days by the United States military in Iraq. He was in US custody and admittedly questioned by the FBI 3 separate times. They would not release him _ nor press charges _ nor let him speak to an attorney.

He was a "terrorist sympathizer" and detained in a US orange jumpsuit (like those in Guantanamo) and put in a cell with Syrians and Iraqis.

Yet they now claim Nick Berg was NEVER in US custody. Oh really?

To back its claims that Berg was in U.S. custody, the family gave The Associated Press copies of e-mails from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq.

"I have confirmed that your son, Nick, is being detained by the U.S. military in Mosul. He is safe. He was picked up approximately one week ago. We will try to obtain additional information regarding his detention and a contact person you can communicate with directly,'' Payne wrote to Berg's father, Michael, on April 1. Payne repeated that Berg was "being detained by the U.S. military'' in an e-mail the same day to Berg's mother, Suzanne.

Frustrated by their inability to find out about their son's whereabouts, The Berg's filed a lawsuit in federal court in Philadelphia on April 5 asserting that their son was being held by the American military in violation of his civil rights.

"His parents contacted our office, the F.B.I., the State Department," said Representative Jim Gerlach, a Republican from Upper Uwchlan Township in Pennsylvania.

Representative Gerlach met with the Berg family on Tuesday. "They got very insufficient information,'' he said. "They felt that they were not getting full answers."

Nick Berg's father, Michael Berg was publicly furious, "I think a lot of people are fed up with the lack of civil rights this thing has caused," he said. "I don't think this administration is committed to democracy."

The Berg's filed a lawsuit in federal court in Philadelphia on April 5. A day later, Nick Berg was released. He contacted his parents and told them that he was coming home. The following day he checked out of his hotel in Baghdad, and disappeared.

At the height of the US torture scandal, Nick Berg's body was "discovered" on Saturday May 8, having reportedly been decapitated the same day by muslim radicals _ specifically Al Queda.

And, almost miraculously, a video appears worldwide showing "Al Queda" in possession of Mr. Berg (somehow still wearing his orange jumpsuit) at which time he is supposedly beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi _ whom Americans claim is Al Queda's lead man in Iraq. Not only does Al Queda record the video, but Zarqawi's name and "signature" appear on it.

Convenient? Oh, and how.

WHAT KIND OF DOG IS THAT OVER THERE IN THE CORNER WAGGING IT'S TALE?

that knife is a bit small to cut through a neck...no?

Archived